Legal Internship Opportunity at ASBO Legal: Apply by July 12, 2021
About ASBO Legal
ASBO LEGAL focuses on specialized, conventional as well as unconventional practices which include all facets of litigation, drafting, transactional, advisory, due-diligence or any other representation before any judicial or administrative forum.
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
About Legal Internship
The office is accepting applications for legal internship for a period of 4 weeks.
Requirement: The applicant must have some knowledge of the procedural laws and must be familiar with SCC and Manupatra.
Practice Areas: The office primarily deals in criminal and civil litigation before the courts in Delhi-NCR.
NOTE: Please do not apply if you are interning elsewhere or cannot devote time.
In your application, may please mention the areas you have worked in. Please also share a draft of a petition prepared by you.
Kindly send your application to [email protected].
Last date: 12.07.2021
Worried about how to crack the district judiciary exams? Uncertain about how to go about your preparation Wondering how to crack the exam without coaching and clear it in first attempt?
Attend this FREE ONLINE 3-Day Bootcamp by Lawsikho on How to Crack Indian Judiciary Exams from July 10-12, 6-9 PM. Click here
- Legal Internship Opportunity at BeIN Legal LLP, Indore: Apply by July 09, 2021
- Internship Opportunity at Centre for Innovation, IP and Competition (NLU Delhi): Apply Now
- Research Internship Opportunity at Trayas: Apply by July 15, 2021
- Internship Programme 2021 – India Centre for Migration (ICM): Apply by July 15, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AAA Insolvency Professionals LLP, Delhi: Apply Now
- Call for Internship- DPIIT IPR Chair, Gujarat National Law University: Apply by July 20, 2021
- Internship Opportunity at i-Hub (Government of Gujarat Enterprise): Apply Now
- Internship Opportunity: PRS Legislative Research (August 2021): Apply by July 15, 2021
For More Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.