Thorat Chambers are looking for dynamic and hardworking interns to work with us for Research work, Client Meetings, Drafting Petitions, assisting lawyers in litigation and/or arguments before the High Court of Bombay.
The positions are open for all law students however a preference will be given to 3rd and 4th-year law students. There is no need to submit your internals.
We would prefer students residing in South Bombay as it would be easier for your commute.
Fluent in the English language and excellent Typing skills is a must.
You can send in your applications to [email protected]
- Social Media Intern at India Climate Collaborative: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at P&P Associates, Ahmedabad, Gujarat: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Ashwin Mathew Legal Advisors LLP: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity with Stipend at Hamari Pahchan NGO, Delhi: Apply by August 05, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity with Stipend at Maharashtra Tourism Development Corporation: Apply by July 28, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity with Stipend at 4A IP Solution: Apply by August 03, 2021
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.