MediateGuru in collaboration with Ms. Maureen Erickson Robertshaw brings you an informative and interactive “Mediation Development Program”.
Click here to register: CLICK HERE
About the Trainer
Ms. Maureen Erickson Robertshaw
?Maureen is a Harvard Law School trained negotiator, family law mediator, custody evaluator, parenting time expeditor, Rule 114 qualified neutral, and parenting consultant.
?Maureen teaches internationally on the subjects of intimate partner violence and mediation and has taught law students in 43 countries.
– Free Registration.
– Allotment of Seats are subject to availability and selective criteria.
– Total Intake of 10 candidates.
– One on One Exclusive Training.
– Networking opportunity among Diverse ADR fraternity.
– Opportunity to learn from co-candidates.
– Certificates of Development Program for participants.
– Candidates will receive a Moot Mediation Problem.
– They will prepare a mediation method, arguments for both side and summary of possible solution to the problem while making it a win-win situation.
– Candidate will present their arguments and summary in the live Development Program.
– Key remarks and suggestions by the trainer following the presentation.
Please note that there will be no fees for the Mediation Development Program
To learn more and register. Click here
For any query,
Write to us at:
- 7th International Conference on Law and Economics, 2021 by TNNLU: Submit by August 20
- Samvaad: The Discussion Forum Presents Moderated discussion on “LDAR 2021: Pushing development or Destroying heritage?”: July 29, 2021
- Webinar on “Divorce under Hindu Marriage Act, 1955” by Lawtsapp: August 01, 2021
- Legal Leaders 2021 by Reuters Events: October 19-20, 2021 (Register Now)
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.