Note: This position has been closed.
Legal Internship Opportunity at Avenue Legal, Advocates and Legal Consultants, Delhi.
Areas of Practice
Interns will get exposure of Civil and Recovery Suits/ Commercial disputes/ RERA/ Negotiable Instruments/ Matrimonial disputes.
Interns will be expected to carry out extensive research and drafting work.
Candidate should have a sense of responsibility and have a task oriented approach.
Interns would be required to visit the office at Rohini, North Delhi atleast thrice a week for submission of completed tasks and allotment of new tasks.
This internship program is only for the 3rd/pre-final/final year undergraduate.
Avenue Legal Website
- Legal Analyst Internship at Tavaga (FinTech): Apply by August 31!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Dastawezz, Gurgaon: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Western Legal(India) LLP, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Internship Opportunity at Singhania & Partners LLP, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Research Assistants Required for IPR Chair Project by NALSAR University Of Law, Hyderabad (Apply by August 25)
- Legal Internship Opportunity at KJS Partners Legal LLP, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity with Law offices of Rajdeep Lahiri, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Internship Opportunity with Chambers of AOR Joel,New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at ALG India Law Offices LLP (Apply Now)
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity with Rana & Rana Law Firm, Delhi: Apply Now
Should you do an LL.M abroad? How can it help your career?
What Universities can you apply to? How to get a job abroad? Is pursuing LL.M a good fit for your career? What scholarships you can apply for?
Get answers for these and many more in this Free online 3-Day Bootcamp by LawSikho to be held on 28th to 30th August, 6 to 9 PM
Details here – click here
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.