Intern – Judicial Integrity Network in ASEAN, UNDP : Apply by 19th May
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP:
The UNDP Bangkok Regional Hub (BRH) is responsible for the implementation of regional projects, knowledge management activities and the provision of advisory services to the 24 UNDP Country Offices in Asia and the Pacific. Transparency, accountability and anti-corruption are at the core of UNDP work to bridge inequalities in the Asia-Pacific region. BRH is leading UNDP’s anti-corruption work in the Asia-Pacific Region with projects on “Anti-Corruption for Peaceful and Inclusive Societies”, “Judicial Integrity Champions in APEC”, and “Promoting a fair business environment in ASEAN”.
These projects are UNDP’s major vehicle through which it responds to the growing demand for technical assistance in anti-corruption. They support interventions at global, regional and country levels in order to promote national ownership, capacity development, effective aid management and South-South cooperation in addressing corruption and fostering democratic governance.
- Interest and motivation in working in an international organization;
- Good analytical skills in gathering and consolidating data and research for practical implementation;
- Outgoing and initiative-taking person with a goal oriented mind-set;
- Communicates effectively when working in teams and independently;
- Good in organizing and structuring various tasks and responsibilities;
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability;
- Responds positively to feedback and differing points of view;
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Candidates must meet one of the following educational requirements:
- Currently enrolled in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher) or;
- Currently enrolled in a final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent) or;
- Graduated with a university degree – and if selected, must start the internship within one year after graduation.
Field of study: Public Administration, Public Policies, International Development, International Relations or equivalent social sciences.
- Knowledge and a proficient user of Microsoft Office productivity tools;
- Computer literate in standard software applications and familiarity with Internet-based research.
- Excellent writing and drafting skills in English as well as good communication skills required;
- Knowledge of other UN languages is an advantage.
- UNDP will not pay interns for internship but will provide a stipend in the amount of THB 8,302.50 monthly in accordance with the provisions of the UNDP internship policy; all other expenses connected with it will be borne by me or my sponsoring Government or institution;
- UNDP accepts no responsibility for costs arising from accidents and/or illness or death incurred during the internship;
- Interns are responsible for obtaining necessary visas and arranging travel to and from the duty station where the internship will be performed;
- Interns are not eligible to apply for, or be appointed to, any post in UNDP during the period of the internship;
- Interns must provide proof of enrolment in health insurance plan;
- Interns are not staff members and may not represent UNDP in any official capacity;
- Interns are expected to work full time but flexibility is allowed for education programmes;
- Interns need to obtain financing for subsistence and make own arrangements for internship, travel, VISA, accommodation, etc.
Application Deadline: 19th May (9:30 AM)
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with stipend) under Adv. Pratiksha Roy, Kolkata: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at Synergy Partners, Delhi: Apply by May 17!
- Paralegal (Contractual) at Vice Media, Bengaluru: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship (with stipend) at Kapil Dixit & Co. Advocates, Bangalore: Apply by May 22!
- Legal Internship at SoOLEGAL, Delhi: Apply by May 16!
- Legal Internship at NSG Law, Chandigarh: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship (with stipend) at Axis Trustee Services Limited, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at Kulfi Collective, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Civis Consultatio Fellowship 2022: Apply by May 24!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with stipend) at SS Global Law Firm: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chair on Consumer Law and Practice, National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lawkars Legal Solutions LLP, Gurgaon: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chilana & Chilana Law Offices, Delhi: Apply by May 13!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at LegalPay, Gurgaon: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Adv. Anuj Tiwari, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at ALG India Law Offices LLP: Apply Now!
- Hybrid Legal Internship Opportunity at Trayambak, Noida: Apply by May 13!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at AP Law Chambers: Apply by May 13!
- DSLSA Summer Internship Program 2022: Apply by May 15!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Affinidi, Bengaluru: Apply Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.