Mandla & Singh Law Chamber is inviting applications for in-Office Legal Internship.
Mandla & Singh Law Chambers is a law firm consisting of partners Ashima Mandla and Mandakini Singh. The firm specialises in criminal and constitutional matters.
About the Legal Internship Opportunity at Mandla & Singh Law Chambers
Mandla & Singh Law Chamber are looking for young and dynamic interns to join their firm for the months of September to December.
No. of vacancies
1 month (Either September, October, November or December 2021)
- Constitutional Law
- Criminal defence litigation
Furthermore, applications are also open for recruitment.
Interested persons please mail your cv at [email protected]
LinkedIn Profile of Partner, Ashima Mandla: CLICK HERE
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Dave and Associates: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (Hybrid) at Jaya Sharma and Associates, Mumbai: Apply by August 31!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at J&G Associates: Apply by August 30, 2021
- Para Legal Intern at Hike, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Safe Ledger Private Limited: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at ASBO Legal: Apply by August 31, 2021
- Digital Marketing Internship at Agami, Bengaluru: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at POSH at Work, Mumbai (Apply Now)
- Legal Internship Opportunity at KPS Advocates, Gurugram: Apply Now!
- Legal Analyst Internship at Tavaga (FinTech): Apply by August 31!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Dastawezz, Gurgaon: Apply Now!
For More Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
Should you do an LL.M abroad? How can it help your career?
What Universities can you apply to? How to get a job abroad? Is pursuing LL.M a good fit for your career? What scholarships you can apply for?
Get answers for these and many more in this Free online 3-Day Bootcamp by LawSikho to be held on 28th to 30th August, 6 to 9 PM
Details here – click here
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.