Legal Internship Opportunity at Women Safety Wing, Hyderabad
About Women Safety Wing, Hyderabad
Women Safety Cell ensures the safety, dignity and empowerment of women in the state. As a newly formed department of Telangana Police it brings different organizations working towards women safety.
We are an agency, medium, wing of police, platform, mouth piece to co-ordinate SHE & BHAROSA Teams/verticals, support skill up gradation & specialisation, monitor POCSO, rape kidnap cyber stalking cases, evaluate & analyse quality of investigation & petition management w.r.t crime against Women & Child, research outcome & trends, train stake holders ( IOs, prosecutors, Sr.Officers, others), strengthen system enforcement investigation & trail monitoring, influence policy & desired outcomes, formalise processes.
Our objective is to support partners to become self-reliant and capable of leading their own development journeys. We make progress toward this by reducing the reach of conflict, providing necessary support, and reducing transactional crime and other safety Issues. We promote women prosperity through skill training and other necessary support systems.
About Legal Internship
Applications are invited from students for the Online Internship Programme with the Women Safety Wing, Telangana State Police. This programme is intended to provide exposure to students on the functioning of the department, initiatives, research and statistical works
The applications may be tendered by the willing students by email only as per the prescribed format given at Annexure-I & II and needs to be sent at the email: [email protected] The last date for receiving applications is 10th of every previous month for the upcoming internship batch, commencing on 1st of every month
- Students pursuing Graduation/Post-Graduation from any recognized University/Institution on a regular basis.
- Should be less than 25 years of age
- A 250 words “ Statement of Purpose (SoP)” for interning with Women Safety Wing, Telangana
- State Police will be required to be submitted by the applicants along with the application form, which will serve as a basis of selection.
- SOP, Co-curricular activities, internships, successful research projects undertaken, work/projects with NGOs are the few illustrated criteria for enhancing the chances of selection.
- Applicants who have access to a Laptop or Desktop will be given preference.
- Maximum number of internships that can be awarded for each internship batch are up to 10.
- Selection of interns will be made by a Selection Committee appointed by the WSW, purely based on merit
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participation in planning, content development and research related activities.
- Compilation of data/ information on various initiatives of the WSW.
- Participation in seminars/webinars and trainings conducted.
- Assisting in conducting outreach activities.
- Any other activities, as may be necessary
Internship Certificate will be provided to students on successful completion of the Internship for the said period on terms such as submission/presentation of paper/reports for the work done, assigned by the Department during the said period. Please note that this internship is unpaid and will not entail any remunerations.
Interested students may apply by email at: [email protected] for internship
For any further details/queries, following officer may be contacted:
Content Developer & Legal Assistant
Women Safety Wing, Telangana State Police
Hyderabad – 500004
Email: [email protected]
Should you do an LL.M abroad? How can it help your career?
What Universities can you apply to? How to get a job abroad? Is pursuing LL.M a good fit for your career? What scholarships you can apply for?
Get answers for these and many more in this Free online 3-Day Bootcamp by LawSikho to be held on 28th to 30th August, 6 to 9 PM
Details here – click here
- Legal Internship Opportunity at ASBO Legal: Apply by August 31, 2021
- Digital Marketing Internship at Agami, Bengaluru: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at POSH at Work, Mumbai (Apply Now)
- Legal Internship Opportunity at KPS Advocates, Gurugram: Apply Now!
- Legal Analyst Internship at Tavaga (FinTech): Apply by August 31!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Dastawezz, Gurgaon: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Western Legal(India) LLP, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Internship Opportunity at Singhania & Partners LLP, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Research Assistants Required for IPR Chair Project by NALSAR University Of Law, Hyderabad (Apply by August 25)
- Legal Internship Opportunity at KJS Partners Legal LLP, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity with Law offices of Rajdeep Lahiri, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Internship Opportunity with Chambers of AOR Joel,New Delhi: Apply Now!
For More Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.