About Adv. Anupam Kishore Sinha
He is a lawyer qualified to practice Indian law. He did his graduation in law from National Law University, Jodhpur in 2010. Enrolled in the Bar Council of Delhi, he had been practicing law with a law firm known as Luthra and Luthra Law Offices, New Delhi (now L&L Partners) during the period 2010-2018. Since then, he is working as an Advocate on Record in Supreme Court & other High Courts & various Tribunals.
About Internship Opportunity
I am looking for an intern for my office. It is an AOR office with plenty of eclectic drafting and significant court exposure right from District Court to Supreme Court.
- Able & willing to learn
- Knows basics of law courses taught
- Able to spare 3-4 hours daily (will be flexible considering the internship is virtual)
- 4th or 5th year from a reputed law school / college
- Excellent command over English Language
- Superb research skills in using Manupatra / SCC ONLINE
Period of Internship
- at least 2 months. Since, it is going to be entirely virtual, you can benefit by interning alongside your academic program running side by side.
Area of Focus
In return, you will get an opportunity to learn how to draft legal notices, recovery notices, suits, SLPs, written statements, writs, replies, rejoinder, insolvency notices and petition etc, which will make you ready for your professional tomorrow
How to apply:
Interested candidates may send their CV to [email protected] with the subject – “APPLICATION FOR INTERNSHIP IN LAW CHAMBERS OF MR. ANUPAM SINHA, ADVOCATE ON RECORD, SUPREME COURT”
For any further queries, you can contact Adv. Anupam through his LinkedIn Id. Click here.
- Research Internship Opportunity at Centre for Public Policy Research, Kochi: Apply Now!
- Gates Cambridge Research Scholarship: Apply by December 2!
- Meghalaya Legislative Research Fellowship: Apply by September 20!
- Paid Internship Opportunity at Law Office of, Adv. Pratyush Prasanna: Apply Now!
- Paid Internship Opportunity at Rashtriya Raksha University, Gujarat: Apply by September 17, 2021
- Internship Opportunity at National Institute of Social Defence (NISD): Apply by September 25, 2021
- Internship Opportunity at NITI Aayog: Apply by September 10, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Puthran & Associates, Chennai: Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Internship Opportunity at Care Health Insurance, Gurgaon: Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Adv. Shreeyash Lalit, Delhi: Apply by September 20!
- Vacancy for Paralegals at Pioneer Legal, Mumbai: Apply by September 12!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Kay Legal & Associates LLP, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Sanskaram Shiksha Evam Seva Samiti (NGO): Apply by October 15!
- Remote Internship Assignment with United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC): Apply by September 12!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Delhi Commission for Protection of Child Rights (DCPCR): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at State Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission, New Delhi: Apply by 13 September!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Adv. Anuj Tiwari, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lawfinity Solutions, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SDRJ Records Industries P. Ltd, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Internship Opportunity at Simon & Josephine, Panchkula, Haryana: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at LiveLaw, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship 2022: Apply by October 29, 2021
For More Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.