About MSLGROUP India
MSL is Publicis Groupe’s public relations and integrated communications network, one of the world’s largest. Comprising of three brands in India – MSL India, 20:20 MSL and PCA – MSL provides strategic counsel and creative thinking while championing its clients’ interests through fearless and insightful campaigns that engage multiple perspectives and holistic thinking to build influence and deliver impact. The firm’s work has been acknowledged with numerous awards; recognized as the 2018 Asia Consultancy of the Year by Holmes Report and India Consultancy of Year by Campaign Asia; 2017 Indian Consultancy of the Year by Fulcrum Awards and 2016 Asia Pacific Consultancy of the Year by both Holmes Report and PR Week. The firm has also been recognized as a Great Place to Work in 2014 & 2015, and was certified again in 2016.
About Internship Opportunity
They are looking for a Public Affairs Intern at MSL Group India
- Policy and media monitoring, stakeholder outreach and engagement, and facilitating communication needs of clients.
- Developing a detailed understanding of the process and impact of government schemes.
- Preparing briefs of the business conferences, summits, and suggesting key recommendations on policy issues.
- Mapping of policies + laws + regulations specific to the industry. Content Engagement, Crisis Management, Stakeholder Mapping, Stakeholder Engagement & Outreach, and third-party advocacy.
- Drafting representations, event summaries, articles, and opinion pieces based on ongoing policy issues
• Writing Skills (Op-eds, proposals, articles, research briefs, representations)
•Knowledge of Law, Public Policy and Tech will be preferred
• Preferably with previous internship experience in similar fields
How to apply:
For any further queries, CLICK HERE.
- [Internship] Call for Trainees for ‘Train and Engage’ by Sapphire & Sage Law Offices: Apply by September 16!
- Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Adv. Anupam Kishore Sinha: Apply Now!
- Research Internship Opportunity at Centre for Public Policy Research, Kochi: Apply Now!
- Gates Cambridge Research Scholarship: Apply by December 2!
- Meghalaya Legislative Research Fellowship: Apply by September 20!
- Paid Internship Opportunity at Law Office of, Adv. Pratyush Prasanna: Apply Now!
- Paid Internship Opportunity at Rashtriya Raksha University, Gujarat: Apply by September 17, 2021
- Internship Opportunity at National Institute of Social Defence (NISD): Apply by September 25, 2021
- Internship Opportunity at NITI Aayog: Apply by September 10, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Puthran & Associates, Chennai: Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Internship Opportunity at Care Health Insurance, Gurgaon: Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Adv. Shreeyash Lalit, Delhi: Apply by September 20!
- Vacancy for Paralegals at Pioneer Legal, Mumbai: Apply by September 12!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Kay Legal & Associates LLP, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Sanskaram Shiksha Evam Seva Samiti (NGO): Apply by October 15!
- Remote Internship Assignment with United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC): Apply by September 12!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Delhi Commission for Protection of Child Rights (DCPCR): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at State Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission, New Delhi: Apply by 13 September!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Adv. Anuj Tiwari, Delhi: Apply Now!
For More Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.