Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy through WhatsApp.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – September 16 , 2021
Legal Executive / Legal Consultant, Sobek Auto India Private Limited, Gurgaon (PQE- 3+Years)
Duration: 6 months probation and then further extension.
Office Location: Gurgaon + Work From Home.
CTC: Upto Rs. Five Lakhs Only (Rs. 5,00,000/-) per annum.
Mandatory Requirements :
• Excellent command over the English language and English grammar.
• Good agreement / contract drafting skills.
• Basic knowledge of land laws, title due diligence, lease deeds and leave and license
agreements, to facilitate and support the showroom / shop renting by Olx Autos
• Coordinating with external vendors for procuring trade licenses and shops and
• Coordinating with external Company Secretary to ensure secretarial compliances,
including FDI compliances since Olx Autos has 100% FDI.
• Basic knowledge of police / criminal procedures; drafting police complaints and
getting them filed at the police stations through external lawyers.
• Basic knowledge of civil suits and arbitration to coordinate with external lawyers for
recoveries and dispute resolution.
• Interest in cars and the regulatory environment in the automobile industry.
We would prefer:
- Law degree from Delhi University, or other Tier I / Tier II law schools.
- Resident of Delhi NCR.
- Law firm experience.
How to Apply
Interested candidates, please share your CVs with Sonal Tiwari (Olx Autos Legal
Department) – [email protected].
Research and Communications Associate, Legasis Services Pvt. Ltd,Mumbai
The Compliance and Ethics Academy is an initiative of Legasis focussed on imparting trainings, workshops, courses, and educational opportunities in the space of law, compliance, and ethics. Our Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional Course is a trusted and renowned course for compliance industry professionals – it recently completed its 10th edition. We have several online courses on our platform EthicsIndia, and we conduct trainings in the space of Anti-bribery and anti-corruption, Code of Conduct, PoSH, and Board duties.
1. Conducting research and analysis in areas of ethical compliances such as Anti-Bribery, Anti-Corruption, Code of Conduct, POSH, CSR, etc.
2. Writing Articles and preparing reading material, MCQs, and case studies.
3. Creating online course modules along with developing curriculum.
4. Must be adept in Microsoft Office, especially Word and Powerpoint.
5. Maintaining database, coordinating with other teams, responding to queries and inquiries.
6. Handling all e-mail correspondence and in-charge of our online platform.
7. Coordinating with sales and marketing team to market CEA products and services.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may e-mail their brief resume along with a writing sample or PPT (if any) to [email protected]
Associate,Tier-1 Law Firm,Delhi NCR (PQE- 1-4 Years)
Our client, a Tier-1 Law Firm, are looking for an Associate to join their team in Delhi NCR.
The professional should have 1-4 years of experience and be proficient in General Corporate.
Interested candidates can write in to [email protected] for a detailed, confidential conversation.
Lawyers,Counselect Panel,Bangalore (PQE- 4-7 years)
The Counselect Panel are looking for Lawyers with seasoned practice area expertise in drafting and negotiating Commercial Contracts for exclusive secondments in Bangalore. The Professional should be based in Bangalore.
Interested professionals with experience of 4-7 years who are well versed with the nuances of contract drafting, negotiation and review
How to Apply
Interested candidates can write to [email protected] for more details.
Legal Associate,spocto, Gurgaon ( PQE- 4+ Years)
We are looking for a self motivated Legal Associate to ensure smooth running of the office and effective case management. You will provide a broad spectrum of legal services under the supervision.
- The candidate will be required to Draft, review and negotiate Agreements (NDAs, Service Agreements, Leave and Licence) with various stakeholders on behalf of the company.
- Research on Data Privacy Laws, IP registration, ISO certification compliance,compliances, etc.
- General research on day to day as well as ad-ho items (including general corporate commercial advisory, data privacy) Also attend meetings, taking MoM and liaison with various parties, filing and labelling of documents, client contract management and tracking,
- Assistance in research and documenting IT, HR, Information Security compliance policies, preparations of SOPs, assistance in compliance required for internal and security audits, assistance from all legal standpoint.
- Proven working experience as Legal Assistant
- Familiarity with law, legal procedures and protocols
- Satisfactory knowledge of day-to-day operations
- Ability to juggle multiple activities and work under pressure
- 4 years of experience, preferably in Legal compliances, Data Privacy laws and drafting of Agreements.
- Excellent research and drafting skills. Preferred exposure to Global data privacy legislation.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Legal Associate, Apprentice Education & Consulting Services LLP ,Bengaluru (PQE 1-3 Years)
- The candidate hired for this position shall be deputed to one of the corporate clients of the firm and indicative responsibilities of the Associate shall be,
- Drafting,review and negotiation of real estate agreements (Eg: Sale deed, commercial lease agreements, mortgage deeds,joint development agreements etc).
- Basic title due diligence.
- Sending legal notices.
- Litigation management.
- Handling property registration work (if required by the client).
- Working days: Monday – Friday.
- Mode of working – Presently work from home.
- Strong experience in drafting,review and negotiation of real estate contracts for properties in Bangalore.
- Coordinate for registrations.
- Basic title due diligence
- Must have 1-3 of post qualification experience of contract drafting for real estates companies.
- Good oral and written communication skills (English)
- Good inter-personal skills and soft-skills.
- Knowledge of Kannada is not mandatory but preferred
HOW TO APPLY
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Manager / Legal,Godrej Group,Gurgaon (PQE-10 Years)
Type Of Experience
- Coordinate withlegalconsultants,drafting&executionofvarious pleadings including but not limited to applications, suits, reply, rejoinder, affidavits, evidence, appeal, counter affidavit etc. before appropriate court of law,
- Supportother departmentsandInterface withcontractualpartners,
- Prepare strategy to effectively manage the litigation of the zone at all the forums i.e. consumer courts, RERA, High Court, Supreme Court
- proficiencyin useof MicrosoftOfficeandMicrosoftOutlook,goodknowledge ofrealestate laws, RERA laws, consumer laws, CPC, CrPC, Indian Evidence Act, IPCandbestindustrypractices,
- Abilitytoworkhardandrespondwithintightdeadlines,strongemphasisongood quality, timely and well-presented document, strong ability to plan,multi-taskandorganizeroutinework,
Necessary Skills Sets And Desirable
Applicants should have completed LLB from a reputed institute with 5-7 years relevant experience. Preference will be given to candidates having experience in real estate litigation.
The incumbent is responsible for coordinating with external legal consultants in managing the litigation of the Company including but not limited to customer and contractor litigation.
How to apply:
Manager, Legal, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Mumbai (PQE -8+ Years)
The Manager of Legal will lead and support projects to optimize the delivery of legal services across Divisions of the company, with a focus on litigation management and contract management. The role will execute on projects that build contract management standard methodologies, enabling better contract compliance and improved service levels for customers. The incumbent is expected to safeguard our reputation by ensuring that the company strictly follows law guidelines and give legal advice to management about all relevant issues.
- Counsel business teams on broad range of legal disciplines, including commercial contracts, lease of immovable properties, business law, competition Law, IP, compliance, anti-corruption, FCPA issues, Legal Metrology compliance, regulatory matters, interacting with government officials. Preference will be given to those who have handled Customs matters ensuring ongoing compliance with local regulatory requirements.
- Handle litigation, labor issues, employee issues and advice on disciplinary actions.
- Assessing legal risk and report/escalate the same to Legal Director to facilitate business execution, while also applying effective risk management techniques.
- Liaison with local authorities both on Regulatory and other aspects and provide general legal advice to the business teams, finance, brand protection, corporate investigations.
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating a broad range of commercial contracts/documents related to the day-to-day operation of one or two BUs/divisions
- Reviewing & keeping updated on national and local legislation that may affect the semiconductor, life-scientific or material science industry
Qualification, Skills, Knowledge And Experience
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in law from a Premier Institute in India
- Should have minimum 8+ years of proven experience as an in-house lawyer in business environment
- Excellent in working knowledge on corporate laws and procedures, commercial contracts, including technology sales, distributor/agency agreements, license and services agreement, business law and competition law basics.
- Demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies
- In-house experience in a sales organization, dealing with executives and strategic customers
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Sound judgement and ability to analyze situations and information
- Ability to effectively influence in a matrix organizational structure
- Must possess strong interpersonal, presentation, communication (verbal and written)
- Results and proactive solution driven
- Highly self-motivated with ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Legal Counsel,Plaza Premium Group,Bangalore (PQE- 7-10 Years )
- Handles all legal affairs (including ensuring compliance with local law/regulation) for Bangalore office, including advising on regulatory and licensing requirements, selects and work with external counsel if required.
- Review, draft, discuss and advise internal stakeholders on all legal related issues, documents, agreements, etc
- Participate in commercial projects and advise on legal matters
- RFP of external counsels – source, negotiate and recommend
- Liaise, follow-up, monitor and conduct meetings/calls with external counsels on all business projects
- Ad hoc legal advice on employment, IP, commercial, licensing, regulatory/legal matters
- Review, check and endorse legal invoices, arrange for approvals for payments
- Arranging for execution of documents
- Record and maintain contract register of contracts manually
- Participate in and provide legal advice on contractual and legal aspects of the business, including transaction management/support for special projects, corporate governance
- Work closely with Business Development, Operations and Project Department on contracts and other legal matters arising from the business of the company in accordance with company’s standards and policies
- Provide the Management with advice and analysis on legal risks and setup an overall corporate governance framework to protect the Group’s interest and reputation
- Engage in legal research and liaise with global partners and external counsel where necessary on litigation matters
- Assist in coordinating response and settlement of legal disputes
- Perform all other legal duties and ad hoc tasks as assigned by the PIC and/or HQ Legal
- Degree / postgraduate study in law with 7-10 years of experience in corporate and commercial law (real estate law an advantage), with at least 3 years’ practice experience in the same area in a local or international law firm.
- Hotel / Hospitality / F&B industry related legal experience is an advantage
- Motivated, self-starter, responsible and responsive to business needs
- Strong legal drafting skills in English
How to Apply
Legal Assistant,Al Safar & Partners Advocates & Legal Consultants,Remote(PQE- 10-12 Years)
Legal assistant/ Legal secretaries with experience of 2-3 years in MNC’s or any Well known law firm with good proficiency in Legal English
How to Apply
Senior Legal Counsel,Multisolution Business Services,Chennai (PQE- 5+ Years)
About the job
1. Hands on experience in handling investor’s for debt related documents/transaction.
2. Great command over document reading and highlighting management about all adverse impact on the organization.
3. Handling investor’s for closing all points as agreed in term sheet.
4.Raise timely alerts in system for approaching any Event of Default
Evaluate various risk factors regarding transaction document
5. Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone
6. Maintain current knowledge of alterations in any governing laws
7. Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures
8. Sound judgement and ability to analyze situations and information
9. Ability to analyze and interpret issues
Arrive at various defense strategy
10. Draft legal documents such as contracts, statements, agreements etc.
How to Apply:
Legal Counsel,EVC Ventures, Gurugram(PQE – 2 Years)
EVC Ventures is looking to hire a Legal Counsel who must have legal, financial, insurance, healthcare, litigation, M&A transactions, HR, data security policy and compliance experience and proven track record in working with fast-paced organizations.
Timings: 8 am – 5 pm ET (5:30pm to 2:30am or 4pm – 1am IST)
Location: Work from Home
- Standardizing corporate documents by establishing Board-approved templates
- Digitizing corporate documents and approval workflows via e-signature tools and resources
- Manage corporate insurance and healthcare contracts, terms, policies and costs
- Research and analyzing legal issues and advising the Board
- Represent portfolio companies in legal matters including litigation
- Lead and manage the negotiation of major contracts
- Prepare and review documents related to M&A transactions including LOIs, Termsheets, Purchase Agreements, and Disclosure Schedules
- Assist in the negotiation and settlement of contracts
- Manage outside counsel as required and approved and in a cost-effective manner
- Maintain logs of all legal correspondence, timesheets and expenses
- Other duties as assigned by the Board
- J.D. (or similar) and membership in good standing
- Practicing attorney with active FL bar license and ability to practice law in Florida (or Gurgaon and/or Delhi)
- 12+ years of overall experience within an established law firm with 3-5 years of experience as in-house counsel (or equivalent)
- Experience working in high-growth tech company
- Adept in using technology including MS Office, timesheet systems, datarooms, and e-signature resources.
- Experience in business strategy (in particular, experience participating in discussions of business strategy and decision-making, with a willingness to weigh in on business strategy questions beyond simply providing the legal point of view)
- Experience in litigation
- Experience in raising private market equity, as well as M&A. IPO or other public market experience would be a plus.
- International business experience, and knowledge of international compliance/regulations
- Comfort with rolling up your sleeves and doing your own drafting, commenting, or other legal work
- Strong ability to turn legalese into language that everyone understands and believes in
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, holding yourself and others accountable with kindness and humility
- Impeccable written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Highly organized and able to juggle many projects at any given time
How to Apply:
- Legal Associate, Document Review Services, Epiq Global, Hyderabad, India
- Review documents for relevancy, privilege and other issues as directed by our clients.
- Assist with research on technical and industry-specific issues;
- Good communication skills, both written and oral, strong English reading comprehension
- Decision making: Exercises good judgment and assumes responsibility
- Be a Team Player, open to feedback, and contribute to building positive team spirit;
- Ethics: Treats people with respect, keeps commitments, and works with integrity.
- Sound knowledge of the document review and e-discovery/litigation industry
- Knowledge of litigation management software: Relativity, Xerox, and/or DocuMatrix
- Industry specific subject matter knowledge/understanding
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PPT);
- Familiar with the U.S. judicial system, understanding of legal fundamentals, methods, and procedures from the U.S. perspective
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- LLB (three- or five-year program),
- LLM (optional) India or Abroad;
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
LawSikho is organising a 3-day free Bootcamp on How to make a career in Mergers, Acquisition and Investment Law from 11th to 13th September between 6-9 pm IST.
You will get a step-by-step guide to become an M&A lawyer and learn about crucial skills like how to do due diligence for corporate transactions, how to draft a Shareholders Agreement and many more.
Click here to register: https://bit.ly/3h6jWjb
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here