About Pachnanda Law Office
Mr. Vikrant Pachnanda upon completion of high school in 2006, pursued an integrated degree in law and arts from Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), Gandhinagar focusing on international investment arbitration and aviation law . He is the Founder and Managing Editor of India Law Journal which he founded as a law student in 2008. He was also one of the Founders and Student Managing Editors of the GNLU Journal for Law, Development and Politics. Post graduating from GNLU in 2011, Mr. Pachnanda joined Luthra & Luthra Law Offices in Delhi as an Associate where he advised both Indian and international clients on a broad range of legal issues involving mergers and acquisitions, defence procurement, corporate criminal liability, anti-bribery compliance and funds. Additionally, he was also part of the Knowledge Management team of the firm. In 2012, he joined the chambers of Mr. Najmi Waziri, Chief Counsel for the Delhi Government during the subsequent year and trained under him till his elevation as an Hon’ble Judge of the Delhi High Court in April 2013. Thereafter, he pursued his LLM from Cornell Law School where he focused his studies on courses related to dispute resolution, sports law, antitrust law, climate change and entrepreneurship. Mr. Pachnanda has authored several articles that have been published in various journals including the Asialaw IP Review and the Asian Yearbook of International Law. He has presented papers at several international conferences and represented his university in several moot court competitions, both in India and abroad. He represented GNLU, which was the only Indian university selected to represent India at the International Negotiation Competition on Climate Change, to negotiate a proposed Copenhagen Protocol in Copenhagen in 2009.
About Legal Internship Opportunity
Position for one Intern is open in our office located at Vasant Vihar, New Delhi.
1. Legal Research & assisting the senior.
2. Observing court matters.
4. Other miscellaneous works and legal compliances related to cases.
Interested candidates may apply at [email protected]
- Legal Internship Opportunity at KD Law Offices, New Delhi (Apply Now)
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, New Delhi (Apply Now)
- Internship Opportunity at Lokpal of India, New Delhi (Apply Now)
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Confianzza Law Firm, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Jindal Solicitors & Associates, Chandigarh: Apply Now!
- The Urban Learning Internship Program [TULIP] by MoHUA: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with stipend) at GEP Worldwide: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at India Vision Foundation, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Mondelez International, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Wildlife Crime Control Bureau Internship Programme (under Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change ), New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Novopay, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at JUVAS, Kolkata: Apply Now!
- Manohar Parrikar Institute for Defence Studies and Analysis (MP-IDSA) Internship Programme: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity with Stipend at Safe Ledger Private Limited: Apply Now
- Internship Program at the Indian Patent Office: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Delhi Commission for Protection of Child Rights (DCPCR): Apply Now!
- Legal Opportunity (Senior Associate) at K.Datta & Associates: Apply by Oct 30!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AKJ Attorneys & Solicitors LLP, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at Sharma & Associates & Precept Law Firm, New Delhi: Apply by Oct 22!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Kaavya Silambanan Associates, Chennai: Apply Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.