Think India is organising 4th edition of Law Summit 2021 on November 27th, 2021 on the theme 75 years of Bharat’s Independence.
About Think India
Think India is a manifestation of the vision to connect the students across India’s educational institutes to a nationalistic thought process and to harness their collective potentials towards the aim of national reconstruction. We, as a pan-India organisation, have been striving to bring together best talents & minds of the country and infuse in them a nation-first attitude, to develop in them a solution-oriented thinking process and to inspire young India to serve the society. Collaborating with institutions, individuals and enterprises we, at Think India have tried to ensure maximum opportunities for students & professionals in our network to develop and contribute in various dimensions.
Over years, we have also been offering various internships to students and budding professionals all across India. We have launched more than two dozen forums for further engaging students with varied interests across fields. Some of which are Writer’s Forum, Forum for Legal Activism, Women & Child Rights Forum, Forum for International Relations, LGBTQ Rights Forum, Languages Forum, etc. Further, we have conducted our flagship events, all in the digital space using video conferencing, like: 1st National e-Youth Parliament, National e-Debate Competition, National e-Model United Nations& National Symposium on Landmark Judgements, Young India Dialogue.
About Law Summit
Think India is all set to organize its 4th edition of its flagship program Think India Law Summit scheduled for 27th November, 2021 in Delhi.
Law Summit has previously invited eminent personalities like Sr. Adv. Vikramjit Banerjee (ASG, Govt. of India), Dr. Subramanian Swamy (Economist, Member of Parliament), Sh. Ram Madhav (Director, India Foundation), Prof. Sudhir Krishnaswamy (VC, NLSIU), who have established themselves as youth icons and an inspiration for students across the nation, to discuss and deliberate on issues plaguing our nation such as Citizenship Amendment Bill, Dissent vs. Sedition, Constitutionality of Sharia Courts and so on. Only the conceptual clarity of such issues will enable young minds to form their own opinions and to achieve the basic legal awareness one must have.
The topics for panel discussion this edition are:
- [email protected]: Constitutional Reforms Transforming India
- Understanding Farm Laws: Myths and Facts
- Afghanistan Issue: Legal remedies to deal with global amelioration of humanity
- Legal way-out for dealing with bureaucratic regulations in Hindu Temples
Date and timings: 27th November, 2021 (Saturday) from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Venue: Conference Centre, University of Delhi
Registration Link: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Only limited seats available.
Lunch and Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.
There is no registration fees for the event.
Email: [email protected]
- Global Symposium on Labour and Employment Laws by NLIU-NLUD: Submit by November 15!
- Call for Papers | Lex Terra (ISSN: 2455-0965) by Centre for Environmental Law, Advocacy & Research, National Law University, Assam| Submit by November 30, 2021
- Call For Submissions: 4th Edition Of The Muses [Department Of Law, University Of Calcutta, Literary Magazine]: Submit by Dec 31!
- National Debate Competition on Digital Liberty by Students for Liberty: Nov 13-14
- International Conference (Ninth Virtual) on Human Rights and Gender Justice [December 4th 2021] by Kerala Law Academy: Submit By Nov 16!
- Call for Papers Volume IX | Issue 1: NLUO LAW JOURNAL [ISSN(O):2348-8913]: Submit Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.