About Centre For Criminology, Criminal Justice And Victimology, RGNUL
Keeping in view the broad policy of RGNUL to promote research in the field of law, the Centre for
Criminology, Criminal Justice and Victimology (CCV) has been purposefully established under the able
leadership of Prof. (Dr.) G.S. Bajpai, Vice-Chancellor, RGNUL, to provide critical and necessitated focus
towards fostering the objective of carrying fundamental and applied research on the evolving aspects of
transformative criminal justice system including the dimensions of victimology and criminology as
particular areas of interest.
The Centre understands and caters the progressive and dynamic nature of the
developing criminal jurisprudence in India and across the world and therefore, firmly intends to
conceptualize pro-victim research, training, policy analysis and consultancy with specifically prioritizing
the aspect of interdisciplinary approach while fulfilling the desired goals. The Centre is uniquely
determined to examine, express, elucidate and expedite the systematic delivery and efficient redressal of
the rights of the victim within the comprehensive criminal justice system in India so as to mitigate the
hardships faced by the victims.
About the Opportunity
The Centre for Criminology, Criminal Justice and Victimology is offering an eight-week intensive internship program to undergraduate law students from various recognized law universities across the country. The program is open for application from students enrolled in 2nd-5th years in the five-year integrated course and 2nd-3rd year in the three-year LLB course
Internship will be for minimum of eight-weeks [01st February 2022 to 31st March 2022] and may extend
on the request of the intern only after the approval of the internship coordinator.
The internship will function on a remote working policy.
Nature of Internship
The intern will be expected to undergo intensive research during the period of internship. The intern shall
also be required to work on different articles and research papers and may assist the Centre in its day-today functioning. Punctuality and sincerity are the sine qua non for this internship and therefore, it is
expected that the intern shall diligently take up the tasks allotted to them
- A certificate of completion of internship shall be provided to each intern who successfully completes an eight-week internship.
- There shall be no stipend provided to any intern.
How to Apply:
The selection for the internship shall be conducted over the successful completion of a three-step process.
- In the first stage of the process, the candidate is required to submit its Curriculum Vitae and an Expression of Interest (in .doc or .pdf format, max. 150 words), as to why they wish to intern with the Centre and same has to be submitted via google form.
- After selection and longlisting as per the first stage, the candidates will be required to fill in a formal questionnaire where each candidate shall be given two situation-based questions and the candidate shall be expected to answer them in 200 words each. The questions will aim to assess their writing skills and application of law.
- The third and the final stage shall be an interview round of those candidates which are selected after the second stage. Under this round, the candidates shall be assessed on their preliminary knowledge of the concerned discipline, their presence of mind as well as enthusiasm and interest to work with the CCV.
[Note – Preference would be given to first 50 applications]
Acknowledgement of Application
- The candidates applying for the month of February-March, 2022 have to submit their required documentsby 31th December 2021.
- The CCV shall revert to only candidates who get selected for the second round as per the application process by 10th January 2022.
- Further communication and information shall be conducted with the candidates through e-mail or any other electronic platform.
Feel free to drop us a mail at [email protected], or;
I. Sahajveer Baweja- 8949059106
II. Shreya Maloo – 9649704902
III. Tanishq Gupta – 9953304960
- Legal Internship at Chamber of Advocate Pijush K. Roy, Supreme Court: Apply by Feb 15!
- Legal Internship at BeIN Legal LLP: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at KS Legal & Associates, Chennai: Apply Now!
- Research Internship with Professor Dr Bimal N Patel – Member-Designate – UN International Law Commission at Rashtriya Raksha University: Apply by Jan 31!
- Virtual Legal Internship at Lex Walk Foundation: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Mandla & Singh Law Chambers: Apply Now!
- Intern – United Nations: Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific, New Delhi, India (Apply Now)
- Competition Commission of India (CCI) Internship Programme (Mar 2022): Apply by Feb 1!
- Virtual Legal Internship(s) at AapkaConsultant.com and Legal Shots (YT Channel): Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship (with stipend) at Remote Lawyer: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at IN10 Media Network, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at Sonisvision: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship (with stipend) at Sinha & Company Advocates, Kolkata: Apply Now!
- Legal Assessment Internship at Sarvaank Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Assessment Internship at ALL IP Care, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Adv Nipun Saxena, New Delhi: Apply by Jan 30!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Office of Adv Ajit B Kale, Aurangabad: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Akash Raj Law Chamber, Patna: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Oum Law Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Associate at GOGIA & GOGIAs Advocates, Ahmedabad: Apply Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.