About Raguel Law
A&A Law and Indian Trade Marks Co. has collaborated to form “Raguel Law” with an aim to offer strategic, cost-effective, and bespoke services spread across diverse industry sectors. The name “Raguel” derives its inspiration from the Bible meaning to be the ‘Friend of God’. A friend who believes in justice and harmony. We are on a mission to strive down any evil that have harmed our clients.
Businesses and individuals are becoming aware of their rights and implications, and the law is constantly evolving to coincide with the societal norms. At Raguel Law, we open our doors to all your problems and strive to provide a complete solution to protect one’s dignity and property.
We offer comprehensive contentious and non – contentious legal services.
The contentious services include arbitration, representation of clients in court hearings at all levels, and enforcement of court judgments and arbitral awards. In addition, we provide services for commercial & non-commercial litigation and corporate governance.
The non-contentious services include strategic planning, providing legal opinions, preparing documents, and conducting negotiations.
About the Internship Opportunity
Raguel Law is looking for an Intern who is a self-starter and can work independently
Work pertains to legal research, drafting, blog writing, and content creation.
Students in their Final Year and Penultimate Year interested in Dealing with Intellectual Property Law and other area laws
How to Apply
Those interested may apply at [email protected]
- Legal Internship at Chamber of Advocate Pijush K. Roy, Supreme Court: Apply by Feb 15!
- Legal Internship at BeIN Legal LLP: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at KS Legal & Associates, Chennai: Apply Now!
- Research Internship with Professor Dr Bimal N Patel – Member-Designate – UN International Law Commission at Rashtriya Raksha University: Apply by Jan 31!
- Virtual Legal Internship at Lex Walk Foundation: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Mandla & Singh Law Chambers: Apply Now!
- Intern – United Nations: Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific, New Delhi, India (Apply Now)
- Competition Commission of India (CCI) Internship Programme (Mar 2022): Apply by Feb 1!
- Virtual Legal Internship(s) at AapkaConsultant.com and Legal Shots (YT Channel): Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship (with stipend) at Remote Lawyer: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at IN10 Media Network, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at Sonisvision: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship (with stipend) at Sinha & Company Advocates, Kolkata: Apply Now!
- Legal Assessment Internship at Sarvaank Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Assessment Internship at ALL IP Care, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Adv Nipun Saxena, New Delhi: Apply by Jan 30!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Office of Adv Ajit B Kale, Aurangabad: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Akash Raj Law Chamber, Patna: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Oum Law Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Associate at GOGIA & GOGIAs Advocates, Ahmedabad: Apply Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.