About University of Chicago Center
The University of Chicago Center in Delhi provides a base for research, teaching and dialogue among scholars from the University, across India and around the world. It builds on a rich history of intellectual collaboration between Chicago and India.
The Center is designed to serve scholars at all levels, and across all disciplines. It serves as a convening space for Chicago faculty and students, a gathering place for alumni, and a nucleus for rekindling old relationships and forging of new ones. It also provides opportunities for interaction with the University’s main campus based in Hyde Park, Chicago; global campus located in Hong Kong; its centers in Beijing and Paris; Chicago Booth campus in London; and other programs and facilities around the world.
India is a growing force in geopolitics and global markets. Like its sister city of Chicago, Delhi is a national and global crossroads. Delhi’s concentration of academic, scientific, government, and cultural institutions, as well as its thriving business and professional communities, makes it an ideal location for the University’s growing engagement with scholars and institutions around the globe.
About the Internship Opportunity
The University of Chicago Center in Delhi is looking for a Program Intern, reporting to the Assistant Director of Programs, Harris School of Public Policy at the University of Chicago Center in Delhi willing to join immediately.
• Support the Assistant Director in conducting marketing and outreach activities related to Harris degree, nondegree programs and Anubhav lecture Series in South Asia
• Draft communications, make calls and maintain database of students
• Provide support to in-person and virtual information sessions
• Manage meetings, calendar and travel plans for the Assistant Director
• Support the multi-fold logistical responsibilities of delivering a successful cycle of the Anubhav lecture Series including assisting with backend logistics at the UChicago Centre during the days of the lectures.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university;
- Interest in public policy;
- Proficient oral and written English language ability;
- Proficient in Microsoft suite especially excel and PowerPoint;
- Able to manage social media presence & branding;
- Able to work during evening hours to accommodate team needs, as and when needed.
- Master’s degree in policy and social sciences;
- Knowledge and experience in similar programs/higher education;
- Understanding of the programs offered by Harris;
- Slate, Tableau or other CRM experience. If not, willing to learn.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and trust;
- Strong time management skills with an ability and desire to multitask and work under deadlines;
- An excellent communicator to various stakeholders;
- Excellent project management skills with attention to details and proactive follow-ups;
- Team player with a strong problem-solving mindset.
University of Chicago Center in Delhi
10 weeks from the date of appointment with a possibility for extension based on performance
Monthly stipend and certificate will be provided
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, one-page resume, and two references (name, designation and contact details) to [email protected]. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to join a zoom interview.
- Legal Internship at Chamber of Advocate Pijush K. Roy, Supreme Court: Apply by Feb 15!
- Legal Internship at BeIN Legal LLP: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at KS Legal & Associates, Chennai: Apply Now!
- Research Internship with Professor Dr Bimal N Patel – Member-Designate – UN International Law Commission at Rashtriya Raksha University: Apply by Jan 31!
- Virtual Legal Internship at Lex Walk Foundation: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Mandla & Singh Law Chambers: Apply Now!
- Intern – United Nations: Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific, New Delhi, India (Apply Now)
- Competition Commission of India (CCI) Internship Programme (Mar 2022): Apply by Feb 1!
- Virtual Legal Internship(s) at AapkaConsultant.com and Legal Shots (YT Channel): Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship (with stipend) at Remote Lawyer: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at IN10 Media Network, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at Sonisvision: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship (with stipend) at Sinha & Company Advocates, Kolkata: Apply Now!
- Legal Assessment Internship at Sarvaank Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Assessment Internship at ALL IP Care, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Adv Nipun Saxena, New Delhi: Apply by Jan 30!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Office of Adv Ajit B Kale, Aurangabad: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Akash Raj Law Chamber, Patna: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Oum Law Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Associate at GOGIA & GOGIAs Advocates, Ahmedabad: Apply Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.