Chanakya National Law University (CNLU) was established by the Bihar Act No. 24 of 2006 under the patronage of Government of Bihar. The University is accredited with an ‘A’ grade by NAAC and is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and registered with the Bar Council of India (BCI). The teaching pedagogy prioritizes in classroom lectures, presentations as well as in augmenting the all-round development of students.
About Moot Court Committee
The Moot Court Committee of Chanakya National Law University is a student-led body that works hand in hand with the administration for organizing various activities. Annually, the Committee organises three competitions – Freshers Moot for novice students, General Intra for the allotment of National Moots and Special Intra for the allotment of International Moots. In the past, committee was involved in the organisation of various National and International Moot Court Competitions.
- Be the Key Facilitator and Reference Point for highest standards of research in Corporate Law, Governance, and Insolvency in India.
- To be the Centre of Excellence.
- To foster a culture of good governance, voluntary compliance and facilitate effective participation of different stakeholders.
- Focused research on the relation between social changes and the corporation.
- To look beyond the black box of the corporation and research the role of the main corporate actors, including the board, shareholders, supervisors as well as the role of public and private regulation in relation to corporations.
- The contribute to the development of Insolvency laws with sense of directions.
About the Competition
The objective of this moot is to stir up research on issues in competition law. Business sector in India is one of the highest contributors to the national economy. Hence, the understanding of the jurisprudence and legal implications of business becomes essential. Young lawyers excelling in competition law will lead to the opening up of better business prospects and benefiting those in the industry. This Moot Court Competition is being organized in collaboration with Competition Commission of India.
The Moot Court is also being organized in collaboration with Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan Attorneys. With the presence of these organisations, MCC CNLU ensures that the students are provided with as realistic an impression of Competition Law as possible.
|Commencement of Provisional Registration
|Release of Moot Proposition and Commencement of Registration
|Last Date for Seeking Clarifications
|Last Date of Submission of Registration Form via Email
|Release of Clarifications
|Last Date of Submission of Soft Copy of Written Submissions
|11th March -13th March
|1st CNLU-CCI National Moot Court Competition
- Since the Provisional Registrations have ended on 26th January 2022, and there is a team capacity of 32 teams participating in the competition. The Teams before registration must confirm the availability of slots by mailing at [email protected] and after registration may contemporaneously send an email with its registration details to [email protected].
- The link to the form is provided below: https://forms.gle/cg5ZF6E5Z9CuuHRJ8
To confirm registration, please confirm at [email protected] with a payment of INR 3000/- in the following bank account:
- Beneficiary Name: Chanakya National Law University
- Name of the Bank: State Bank of India, CNLU Branch, Mithapur, Patna
- Bank Account Number: 34992255957
- IFSC Code: SBIN0015996
In case of any query, the following persons can be contacted
- Raadhika Chawla: +91 8127874532
- Bhavya Sharma: +91 7054200908 OR, via email: [email protected].
- 9th Professor V.S. Mani Memorial International Law Moot Court Competition by Seedling School of Law and Governance, Jaipur National University: Register by Jan 17!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- 2023 NHRC-RGNUL Human Rights National Moot Court Competition: Register by Jan 20!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Jobs – 30th Dec 2022
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.