About Prestige Institute of Management & Research ( PIMR) Indore
Prestige Institute of Management & Research Indore is a well-established institute of Madhya Pradesh, established in the year 1994 and accredited with NAAC “A++”. DOL is a popular acronym to the Department of Law, Prestige Institute of Management & Research, Indore is an exclusive Institution dedicated to law education both at undergraduate and post graduate level. The Institute is approved by, “The Bar Council of India”, New Delhi and affiliated to the Devi Ahilya University, Indore. Its pioneering and ingenious educational experiments have set it apart from other law colleges in city and region. The department derives its potency and ethos from the qualified and dedicated faculties. The college has the unique and proud privilege of inmate association with prominent legal luminaries who regularly conduct colloquium, workshops and training for students despite their hectic schedules and preoccupation. The Institute provides a lifetime experience along with various amenities and facilities like international level moot court for budding global lawyers, legal aid cell, legal awareness camps and global e-library with direct access to national and international journals, books, working papers, legal search engines etc
About the PIMUN
PIMUN (Prestige International Model United Nations) is a form of extracurricular activity wherein students from various colleges and schools participate as representatives of different countries. The objective of PIMUN is to make students fluent public speakers, resourceful and reliable researchers, skillful debaters and influential leaders. PIMUN will be conducted by Department of Law, PIMR, Indore via virtual mode. It aims to get young Indian students to become global changemakers with a broad mind set and clear vision of the world. We are proud and rejoiced to announce that we are organizing the 1st chapter of the Prestige International Model United Nations which is to be held on 16th & 17th October, 2021. PIMUN has 6 committees with an executive board that comprises of some of the most notable speakers and experienced debaters in the field of International Debate and Model UN. It promises to be the most awaited conference of the year.
Committees of PIMUN
NITI AAYOG – Question of Presidential Vs. Parliamentary Form of Governance with Lights to The Basic Structure Doctrine
UNODC– Peer propagation of drugs among youth and a framework to counter it.
IPSS – The Kashmir Dispute
UNSC– Roadmap for a peaceful Afghanistan
UN WOMEN– Gender equality in the 21st century using the learning from the Vedic Period
AIPPM – Reviewing the Farm Laws
INR 500/- for Indian Participants & (Dollar) $10 for Foreign Participants.
Account Holder Name: Shubhank Khare
Bank Name: Punjab National Bank
IFSC Code: PUNB0625100
Branch: Prestige Vihar Scheme No. 74 C Vijay Nagar
UPI ID: [email protected]
Anyone between the age of 14 to 25 years who is willing and interested to be a part of PIMUN.
INR 2500/- + Hammer + Certificate
INR 1500/- + Trophy + Certificate
INR 1000/- + Certificate
|PIMUN Conference Date||October 16 & 17, 2021|
|Delegate Registration (Open)||September 06, 2021|
|Delegate Registration Last Date||October 06, 2021|
|Allotment of Countries/Portfolioss||October 11, 2021|
|Announcement of Result||October 17, 2021|
|Distribution of Certificate||October 24, 2021|
- DEBATE COMPETITION 2021 on “COMPETITION LAW IN DIGITAL SPACE” by Law and Technology Society of NLSIU Bangalore X The Dialogue: Register by October 21, 2021
- International Conference on ‘Future of ADR: Contemporary Issues and Challenges’ by HPNLU, Shimla [Nov 27-28]: Submit by Nov 1
- One Week National Workshop on “Right to Information: A Revolutionary Law by RGNUL: 6th- 12th October 2021
- Ist International Moot Court Competition by Maharajas Government Law College, Ernakulam: Register by October 23!
- 11th Edition of the Checkmate National Moot Court Competition 2021, by Army Institute of Law, Mohali: Register by September 30!
- “International Webinar on India’s Act East Policy” by NLUJAA X Delhi University: Register by September 25!
- 14th Online National Quiz Competition on Indian Penal Code by Legis Scriptor: Register by October 2!
- Call for Papers | Indian Journal Of Intellectual Property, NALSAR: Submit by November 20!
- Live Webinar on Legal Research, Bare Act Reading, And Drafting Legal Notice by Legality Viability: September 19
- One Day Lecture on “Carbon Credits and Risk Assessment in Energy Projects” by RGNUL: September 21
- Call for Blogs | Centre for Constitutional Law & Governance, RGNUL: Rolling Submission
- National Online Cartoon Making Competition by UILS, Panjab University: Register by Sept 30!
- Webinar on “How to Fight Against the false Criminal Case” by Justvocates: Sept 18!
- National Online Criminal Law Quiz Competition by UILS, Panjab University: Register by Sept 21!
- Webinar Series On Arbitration by Iuris Jura: Register Now!
- 1st National Bail Application and Argumentation Competition by Thakur Ramnarayan College of Law: Register by October 15!
- 1st AMITY NATIONAL TRIAL ADVOCACY COMPETITION, 2021 by AMITY LAW SCHOOL’S STUDENT BAR FORUM: Register by October 2!
- Certificate Program in “Advance IPR” by ILS, Pune: Register by September 20!
- 3rd Wildlife Protection Government Law College National Online Moot Court Competition 2021 by GLC Mumbai: Register by September 26!
- Call for Papers: HPNLU Centre for Alternate Dispute Resolutions and Professional Skill’s e-Newsletter [Issue III]: Submit by October 15!
- 21st NATIONAL CLIENT CONSULTING (SECOND VIRTUAL) COMPETITION 2021 by KERALA LAW ACADEMY: Register by October 25!
- 4TH NATIONAL ESSAY WRITING COMPETITION by RGNUL: Register by October 10!
- Call for Blogs by IBC16: Rolling Submissions
- 2nd edition of “Nitishastra” Online National Policy Making Competition by Law College Dehradun: Register By Sep 15!
- 3rd National Amity Quiz on Constitutional Law: Register by Sept 25!
- Amity Law School, Amity University, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow Campus is organizing the 3rd National Amity Quiz on Constitutional Law (AQCL) on 30th September 2021.
- 2nd HPNLU National Moot Court Competition [October 29-31, 2021]: Register by Sept 22!
- Kanooniyat PIL Drafting Competition, 2021 (Exciting Cash Prizes, Internships and Free Workshop): Register by September 19
- Poster Making Competition on “Recovering Better for an Equitable and Sustainable World” by University Institute of Legal Studies (UILS): Register by Sept 30!
- Webinar on “IP Infringement: Shift in Seeking Remedies – Then and Now” by FICCI: September 9
- Webinar on “Constitutional expectations and Economic Justice” by Dharmashastra National Law University: Register by September 9
- Webinar on “Importance of Protecting Intellectual Property Rights” by Law Gardner; 17th September
- National Essay Writing Competition by Centre for Parliamentary Studies, HPNLU; Register by 26th September
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.