About Justice D. Y. Chandrachud
Dhananjaya Yeshwant Chandrachud is a judge of the Supreme Court of India. He is a former Chief Justice of the Allahabad High Court and a former judge of Bombay High Court. He is 2nd in line to assume the office of Chief Justice of India after Justice U. U. Lalit retires on 8 November 2022 as Chief Justice Of India.
About the Judicial Clerkship Call
There are two vacancies (full-time, contractual) for the position of a Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant to Dr. Justice Dhananjaya Y Chandrachud (Judge, Supreme Court of India) for the term July 2022 – June 2023.
Candidates must have graduated with a law degree before July, 2022.
Interested candidates may send in their applications before 28 February, 2022 to [email protected] along with the following documents:
1. Statement of Purpose (not exceeding 500 words);
2. Writing sample (not exceeding 2000 words);
3. Updated Curriculum Vitae (preferably not exceeding three pages).
Applications must bear the subject line “Clerkship Application_[Name]”.
All queries must also be directed to the email ID above.
[Note – The above vacancies are in addition to any vacancy which may be made available through the Clerkship examination process].
This post was first posted here
- Internship Opportunity – Judicial Integrity Network in ASEAN, UNDP : Apply by 19th May
- Legal Internship at Sapphire and Sage Law Offices, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Assessment Internship at Arcum Global, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Legal Internship at Duroflex, Bengaluru: Apply Now
- Legal Internship at Yotta Infrastructure Solutions, Mumbai: Apply Now
- 3rd Edition of Project Dhananjay – Dhananjay 2022 by CAN Foundation (Financial Aid for NLU Graduates): Apply by 31st May 2022
- Legal Internship at Blockcube, Gurugram: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with stipend) under Adv. Pratiksha Roy, Kolkata: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at Synergy Partners, Delhi: Apply by May 17!
- Paralegal (Contractual) at Vice Media, Bengaluru: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship (with stipend) at Kapil Dixit & Co. Advocates, Bangalore: Apply by May 22!
- Legal Internship at SoOLEGAL, Delhi: Apply by May 16!
- Legal Internship at NSG Law, Chandigarh: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship (with stipend) at Axis Trustee Services Limited, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at Kulfi Collective, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Civis Consultatio Fellowship 2022: Apply by May 24!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with stipend) at SS Global Law Firm: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chair on Consumer Law and Practice, National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lawkars Legal Solutions LLP, Gurgaon: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chilana & Chilana Law Offices, Delhi: Apply by May 13!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at LegalPay, Gurgaon: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Adv. Anuj Tiwari, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at ALG India Law Offices LLP: Apply Now!
- Hybrid Legal Internship Opportunity at Trayambak, Noida: Apply by May 13!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at AP Law Chambers: Apply by May 13!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.