About AnchayilKumar Advocates
AnchayilKumar is a boutique law firm specialising in arbitration and commercial litigation. We have extensive experience in domestic and international arbitration (institutional and ad-hoc) and court proceedings in relation to arbitration. We also have substantial experience in commercial litigation arising out of shareholder disputes, joint venture disputes, contract disputes and regulatory disputes. We also assist clients with contract drafting and negotiation, legal advice on a wide range of commercial issues and compliance-related queries.
About Ashutosh Kumar
Ashutosh Kumar is Principal at AnchayilKumar. He is qualified to practice in India and in England and Wales. He holds a B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) degree from the National Law School of India University, Bangalore and an LL.M. degree from Columbia Law School, New York. He is an empaneled arbitrator at the Delhi International Arbitration Centre. He also serves as visiting faculty at the National Law School of India University, Bangalore and the National Law University, Delhi.
?About the Legal Internship at AnchayilKumar Advocates
Ashutosh Kumar is offering two long-term paid internships (4 months or more) to final-year law students / fresh law graduates. These internships are aimed at identifying potential associates. Therefore, please apply only if you are interested in exploring a full-time role at a later stage and intend to work in Delhi-NCR.
These internships will involve hands-on training and significant responsibilities in relation to ongoing matters. The interns will be expected to devote the bulk of their time to the internship. Therefore, please apply only if you are confident that you will be able to devote sufficient time.
Looking for persons who are highly motivated, have good research and writing skills, have an eye for detail, and a keen interest in commercial law.
Final-year law students / fresh law graduates.
To apply, please send your CV (no more than 2 pages) and a writing sample (no more than 500 words) to [email protected].
Click here for firm’s website
Click here for Ashutosh Kumar’s LinkedIn profile.
- Legal Internship at Chamber of Advocate Pijush K. Roy, Supreme Court: Apply by Feb 15!
- Legal Internship at BeIN Legal LLP: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at KS Legal & Associates, Chennai: Apply Now!
- Research Internship with Professor Dr Bimal N Patel – Member-Designate – UN International Law Commission at Rashtriya Raksha University: Apply by Jan 31!
- Virtual Legal Internship at Lex Walk Foundation: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Mandla & Singh Law Chambers: Apply Now!
- Intern – United Nations: Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific, New Delhi, India (Apply Now)
- Competition Commission of India (CCI) Internship Programme (Mar 2022): Apply by Feb 1!
- Virtual Legal Internship(s) at AapkaConsultant.com and Legal Shots (YT Channel): Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship (with stipend) at Remote Lawyer: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at IN10 Media Network, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at Sonisvision: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship (with stipend) at Sinha & Company Advocates, Kolkata: Apply Now!
- Legal Assessment Internship at Sarvaank Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Assessment Internship at ALL IP Care, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Adv Nipun Saxena, New Delhi: Apply by Jan 30!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Office of Adv Ajit B Kale, Aurangabad: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Akash Raj Law Chamber, Patna: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Oum Law Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Associate at GOGIA & GOGIAs Advocates, Ahmedabad: Apply Now!
- In-Office Internship Opportunity at GOGIA & GOGIAs Advocates, Ahmedabad: Apply Now!
- Call for Applications: Various Positions (Content Editors, Writers, Coordinating Editors) at Jindal Society of International Law: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity (with stipend) at Bureau of Police Research & Development, New Delhi: Apply by Feb 28!
- Call for Research Interns | Foundation for Democratic Reforms (FDR): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at A&A Lawcorp LLP, New Delhi: Apply Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.