About AnchayilKumar Advocates
AnchayilKumar is a boutique law firm specialising in arbitration and commercial litigation. We have extensive experience in domestic and international arbitration (institutional and ad-hoc) and court proceedings in relation to arbitration. We also have substantial experience in commercial litigation arising out of shareholder disputes, joint venture disputes, contract disputes and regulatory disputes. We also assist clients with contract drafting and negotiation, legal advice on a wide range of commercial issues and compliance-related queries.
About Ashutosh Kumar
Ashutosh Kumar is Principal at AnchayilKumar. He is qualified to practice in India and in England and Wales. He holds a B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) degree from the National Law School of India University, Bangalore and an LL.M. degree from Columbia Law School, New York. He is an empaneled arbitrator at the Delhi International Arbitration Centre. He also serves as visiting faculty at the National Law School of India University, Bangalore and the National Law University, Delhi.
?About the Legal Internship at AnchayilKumar Advocates
Ashutosh Kumar is offering two long-term paid internships (4 months or more) to final-year law students / fresh law graduates. These internships are aimed at identifying potential associates. Therefore, please apply only if you are interested in exploring a full-time role at a later stage and intend to work in Delhi-NCR.
These internships will involve hands-on training and significant responsibilities in relation to ongoing matters. The interns will be expected to devote the bulk of their time to the internship. Therefore, please apply only if you are confident that you will be able to devote sufficient time.
Looking for persons who are highly motivated, have good research and writing skills, have an eye for detail, and a keen interest in commercial law.
Final-year law students / fresh law graduates.
To apply, please send your CV (no more than 2 pages) and a writing sample (no more than 500 words) to [email protected].
Click here for firm’s website
Click here for Ashutosh Kumar’s LinkedIn profile.
These vacancies fill up fast; Join Kanooniyat’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also, check us out on Instagram and LinkedIn
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
- Call for Interns | Scaling City Institutions for India (SCI-FI) at Centre for Policy Research: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Noble Legal(Advocates & Solicitors), Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Bridge Legal India, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lex AV Attorneys LLP, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AK Bhambri and Associates, New Delhi: Apply by Dec 31!
- Call for Interns | Data Protection Intern at Tsaaro, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ostara Legal: Apply by Dec 26!
- Legal Internship at Swikar Law, Lucknow: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at CredEnd, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship (with Stipend) at GL Pareek Chambers of Law: Apply by Dec 24!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at AGISS Research Institute: Apply by Dec 31!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.