About Centre for Constitutional Law and Governance, RGNUL
CCLG is an interdisciplinary centre, established with a vision to contribute to the study, research and understanding of constitutional law and governance. Pursuant to the objects of the university contained in S. 4 of The Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab Act, 2006, the university has a commitment ‘to disseminate legal knowledge and legal processes and their role in national development by organising lectures, seminars, symposia, workshops and conferences’. The Centre facilitates the students to participate in these events and engages them in free and meaningful debates in the field of constitutional law and governance.
Keeping in mind the need for new perspectives, the Centre adopts contemporary, critical and comparative methods in the study, research and understanding of constitutional law and governance. The Centre intends to publish a journal and a newsletter on constitutional issues as well as undertake independent non-partisan research to draft working documents for policymakers on governance and public policy issues. The aim of the Centre is to emerge as an influential think tank for national and international issues in the field of constitutional law and governance and promote constitutional values.
About the Lecture
Centre for Constitutional Law and Governance, RGNUL in collaboration with Internal Quality Assurance Cell, RGNUL on the eve of Republic Day invites you for an online lecture on the topic “Mapping Fundamental Duties in Contemporary India”
Prof.(Dr.) Amar Pal Singh || Dean, University School of Law & Legal Studies, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
January 25, 2022
05:00 pm IST
Cisco WebEx & YouTube Live
YouTube Live Link: CLICK HERE
For queries, please write to [email protected]
- Internship Opportunity – Judicial Integrity Network in ASEAN, UNDP : Apply by 19th May
- Legal Internship at Sapphire and Sage Law Offices, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Legal Jobs – 17th May 2022
- Assessment Internship at Arcum Global, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Call for Papers: International Seminar (12th Virtual) on Changing Dimensions of Media Law [June 25th] by Kerala Law Academy: Submit By June 2nd
- Know Your IP Week-23 Online Lecture/Webinar on topic: Contemporary Developments in Trademark Registration on 21-05-2022 by DPIIT IPR-Chair, Osmania University
- Arbitration Lecture Series by GNLU: 20th May 2022
- Legal Internship at Duroflex, Bengaluru: Apply Now
- Legal Internship at Yotta Infrastructure Solutions, Mumbai: Apply Now
- 3rd Edition of Project Dhananjay – Dhananjay 2022 by CAN Foundation (Financial Aid for NLU Graduates): Apply by 31st May 2022
- Legal Internship at Blockcube, Gurugram: Apply Now
- 3rd Shamnad Basheer Essay Competition on Intellectual Property Law (Prizes Worth 30k) by Spicy IP: Submit by 14th July 2022
- Legal Jobs – 14th May 2022
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with stipend) under Adv. Pratiksha Roy, Kolkata: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at Synergy Partners, Delhi: Apply by May 17!
- 1st RGNUL Arbitration Essay Writing Competition 2022: Submit by May 26!
- Paralegal (Contractual) at Vice Media, Bengaluru: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship (with stipend) at Kapil Dixit & Co. Advocates, Bangalore: Apply by May 22!
- Legal Internship at SoOLEGAL, Delhi: Apply by May 16!
- Legal Internship at NSG Law, Chandigarh: Apply Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.