About Adv Nipun Saxena :
Adv Nipun Saxena is a practicing Advocate in the Supreme Court of India, and also takes up matters in various High Courts through out India. He also appears in Tribunals and Quasi Judicial authorities including but not restricted to the Telecom Dispute Settlement Tribunal, National Consumer Redressal Commission, Taxation Tribunals, Company Law Courts and Tribunals, the Tribunal for Money Laundering, National Green Tribunal, to name a few.
Alumnus of the prestigious National law University Delhi, he has authored and contributed in various International and National publications of repute, and has also worked closely with the Criminal Justice Administration Reforms.
He was also associated with the Additional Solicitor General of India and worked extensively on various land mark judgments. His interest lies in areas of Constitutional law, Criminal Law, Technology law, Crypto Asset Advisory and Litigation, Civil and Criminal procedure, Property and Real Estate Laws, White Collar Crimes including, Money laundering, CBI, EOW, ED related matters, Writ and Civil/ Criminal Appellate Jurisdiction in High Courts, Domestic and International Commercial Arbitration, Media Laws, Development Authorities and Panchayat Matters, Ports, Trusts, Societies, Cooperative Matters, Company Law, SEBI and Take Over Code, Insider Trading, etc. He has also a keen interest in Election related disputes, Competition and Anti Trust Matters, Consumer and Telecom Disputes, Environmental Laws, Policy Laws, Educational Institutions and College Matters. He is also deeply interested in Hindu Personal Laws including laws of transfer of property, family settlement, devolution of property, laws of partition.
Mr. Saxena frequently advises various individuals, and body corporates, Companies and Civil Societies, Firms and associations on litigation strategies, critical legal issues, documentation, conveyancing, general legal counselling, and renders his opinion on various legal matters.
About the Opportunity at Office of Adv Ajit B Kale
This is a call for internship at my Chambers for a position of 3 interns.
Students who are either pursuing their 5 year integrated course, and are at least in their 3rd year and those who are pursuing 3 year LLB Course and are in their final year are eligible to apply.
Mode of Internship:
While the internship shall be virtual, however preference shall be given to those candidates who could also participate in a hybrid setting, subject to applicable covid restrictions. This is so since there is a lack of uniformity across different High Courts and Tribunals on physical/virtual appearances.
The minimum duration of internship shall be 8 weeks, since anything less than the captioned period may not do justice to the process of learning
The office is a seven day working office and would require your undivided attention since our focus would be on mentoring.
The work involves briefing, assisting in matters across Supreme Court, High Courts, Tribunals and Trial Courts, research, drafting and briefing Senior Counsel for various matters spread across India.
Candidates who are interested to apply may send in their CV’s to [email protected] with an attached covering letter and CV indicating their interest and past experiences. This will be followed by a drafting assignment and personal interview. The internship shall commence from 01.03.2022. The last date to send in your application shall be 30.01.2022.
- Internship Opportunity – Judicial Integrity Network in ASEAN, UNDP : Apply by 19th May
- Legal Internship at Sapphire and Sage Law Offices, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Assessment Internship at Arcum Global, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Legal Internship at Duroflex, Bengaluru: Apply Now
- Legal Internship at Yotta Infrastructure Solutions, Mumbai: Apply Now
- 3rd Edition of Project Dhananjay – Dhananjay 2022 by CAN Foundation (Financial Aid for NLU Graduates): Apply by 31st May 2022
- Legal Internship at Blockcube, Gurugram: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with stipend) under Adv. Pratiksha Roy, Kolkata: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at Synergy Partners, Delhi: Apply by May 17!
- Paralegal (Contractual) at Vice Media, Bengaluru: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship (with stipend) at Kapil Dixit & Co. Advocates, Bangalore: Apply by May 22!
- Legal Internship at SoOLEGAL, Delhi: Apply by May 16!
- Legal Internship at NSG Law, Chandigarh: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship (with stipend) at Axis Trustee Services Limited, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at Kulfi Collective, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Civis Consultatio Fellowship 2022: Apply by May 24!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with stipend) at SS Global Law Firm: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chair on Consumer Law and Practice, National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lawkars Legal Solutions LLP, Gurgaon: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chilana & Chilana Law Offices, Delhi: Apply by May 13!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.