About Adv Nipun Saxena :
Adv Nipun Saxena is a practicing Advocate in the Supreme Court of India, and also takes up matters in various High Courts through out India. He also appears in Tribunals and Quasi Judicial authorities including but not restricted to the Telecom Dispute Settlement Tribunal, National Consumer Redressal Commission, Taxation Tribunals, Company Law Courts and Tribunals, the Tribunal for Money Laundering, National Green Tribunal, to name a few.
Alumnus of the prestigious National law University Delhi, he has authored and contributed in various International and National publications of repute, and has also worked closely with the Criminal Justice Administration Reforms.
He was also associated with the Additional Solicitor General of India and worked extensively on various land mark judgments. His interest lies in areas of Constitutional law, Criminal Law, Technology law, Crypto Asset Advisory and Litigation, Civil and Criminal procedure, Property and Real Estate Laws, White Collar Crimes including, Money laundering, CBI, EOW, ED related matters, Writ and Civil/ Criminal Appellate Jurisdiction in High Courts, Domestic and International Commercial Arbitration, Media Laws, Development Authorities and Panchayat Matters, Ports, Trusts, Societies, Cooperative Matters, Company Law, SEBI and Take Over Code, Insider Trading, etc. He has also a keen interest in Election related disputes, Competition and Anti Trust Matters, Consumer and Telecom Disputes, Environmental Laws, Policy Laws, Educational Institutions and College Matters. He is also deeply interested in Hindu Personal Laws including laws of transfer of property, family settlement, devolution of property, laws of partition.
Mr. Saxena frequently advises various individuals, and body corporates, Companies and Civil Societies, Firms and associations on litigation strategies, critical legal issues, documentation, conveyancing, general legal counselling, and renders his opinion on various legal matters.
About the Opportunity at Office of Adv Ajit B Kale
This is a call for internship at my Chambers for a position of 3 interns.
Students who are either pursuing their 5 year integrated course, and are at least in their 3rd year and those who are pursuing 3 year LLB Course and are in their final year are eligible to apply.
Mode of Internship:
While the internship shall be virtual, however preference shall be given to those candidates who could also participate in a hybrid setting, subject to applicable covid restrictions. This is so since there is a lack of uniformity across different High Courts and Tribunals on physical/virtual appearances.
The minimum duration of internship shall be 8 weeks, since anything less than the captioned period may not do justice to the process of learning
The office is a seven day working office and would require your undivided attention since our focus would be on mentoring.
The work involves briefing, assisting in matters across Supreme Court, High Courts, Tribunals and Trial Courts, research, drafting and briefing Senior Counsel for various matters spread across India.
Candidates who are interested to apply may send in their CV’s to [email protected] with an attached covering letter and CV indicating their interest and past experiences. This will be followed by a drafting assignment and personal interview. The internship shall commence from 01.03.2022. The last date to send in your application shall be 30.01.2022.
These vacancies fill up fast; Join Kanooniyat’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also, check us out on Instagram and LinkedIn
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
- Call for Interns | Scaling City Institutions for India (SCI-FI) at Centre for Policy Research: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Noble Legal(Advocates & Solicitors), Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Bridge Legal India, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lex AV Attorneys LLP, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AK Bhambri and Associates, New Delhi: Apply by Dec 31!
- Call for Interns | Data Protection Intern at Tsaaro, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ostara Legal: Apply by Dec 26!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.