About Niti Manthan
The Niti Manthan Centre For Environmental Law, Research and Action (CELRA), Niti Manthan is committed to ensuring that everyone is equipped to understand the nuances of Environmental law. CELRA examines environmental law and its jurisprudence in India and its scope in the international community and streamlines the process to work towards climate change and sustainability through law and effective policy. We are dedicated to expanding the scope of inclusivity of environmental policy and try ensuring that all stakeholder’s opinions are regarded in its policymaking.
By fostering actionable change and implementation at the grassroots levels, CELRA aims at bridging the gap between academia and actual policy implementation, by creating opportunities for visible change outside the realm of legal research. The time is now for concentrated and individual efforts towards working for global warming, climate policy, energy laws, climate finance, decarbonisation and sustainable development, because “the Earth is what we all have in common.”
About the Internship at Niti Manthan
CELRA is looking for board members as part of the primary management of the centre for a period of one year. Such board members shall play a pivotal role in the primary management of the centre. They shall be responsible for (1) Managing departments and teams as collectively decided, (2) Working towards realizing the core visions and missions of CELRA by developing novel and creative initiatives, (3) Participating in all of CELRA’s Initiatives and endeavours. CELRA encourages creativity and original thinking from such members and requires active, responsible and consistent candidates.
Students of diverse fields such as law, humanities, environmental sciences, creative fields, and journalism.
1. Candidates must have prior experience in environmental law and leadership work.
2. Basic research skills and interest in environmental law and policy.
3. Ability to bring creative initiatives to increase CELRA’s impact on the environmental policy and research arena.
4. Excellent communication and writing skills
1. Flexible working hours
2. Mode of Work: Work from Home-Virtual
3. Opportunity to be associated and work closely with experts of the field
- January 25, 2022 at 10pm.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we are open to students working from remote locations/homes. The work and progress will be periodically discussed and reviewed through online platform.
Please note that there is no monetary transaction involved at any stage. All the researchers are working pro-bono at Niti Manthan.
How to Apply:
For any queries: Please feel free to write to us at [email protected] or visit any of Niti Manthan Social Media platforms.
Or Contact us at +91 9886970541 (WhatsApp only)
These vacancies fill up fast; Join Kanooniyat’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also, check us out on Instagram and LinkedIn
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
- Call for Interns | Scaling City Institutions for India (SCI-FI) at Centre for Policy Research: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Noble Legal(Advocates & Solicitors), Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Bridge Legal India, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lex AV Attorneys LLP, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AK Bhambri and Associates, New Delhi: Apply by Dec 31!
- Call for Interns | Data Protection Intern at Tsaaro, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ostara Legal: Apply by Dec 26!
For More Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.