ABOUT WORLD CYBER SECURITY FORUM (WCSF)
World Cyber ??Security Forum (WCSF) is an internationally renowned cyber consultancy and web community that aims in improving cybersecurity awareness and acts as a source of techno-legal information for professionals, students, and teenagers around the world. It offers a blend of original content from IT professionals, peer-to-peer advice from the largest community of IT leaders, and an extensive library of professional resources from leading IT industry vendors.
ABOUT THE SESSION
With our increasing reliance on the internet, the concept of data privacy appears to be recognisable to everyone, even if most netizens prefer to ignore it. Many institutions/businesses make money by selling the personal data of their customers to the insurance firms, credit card companies, ad agencies, and others. Despite being aware of all the negative repercussions, netizens place data privacy at the bottom of their priority list.
Countries are developing new regulations or revising current ones to protect their citizens and their data. This Data Privacy Day, the World Cyber Security Forum is hosting a webinar titled “CHANGING NOTIONS OF DATA PRIVACY IN DIFFERENT NATIONS” to analyze the evolution of data privacy laws in various countries and how they have developed over time.
Know more about session: CLICK HERE
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Debbie Reynolds, popularly known as “The Data Diva”, is a world-renowned technologist, thought-leader, and adviser who specializes in global data privacy, cyber data breach response, and complicated cross-functional data-driven initiatives. Ms. Reynolds is an internationally recognised author, speaker, and a prominent media figure in the fields of global data privacy, data protection, and emerging technology.
- Please register by using the following link: CLICK HERE
- The last date to register is 27th January 2022.
- The session is free of cost and no fee is being charged by WCSF.
Following are the perks of attending the session on data privacy:
- Participation certificate to all. (T&C Applied)
- 10% discount on upcoming courses or workshops. (Any One Only)
Live query session with the expert.
Mail: [email protected]
Join our WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for more updates.
Please visit our official website.
Note: The lecture is open to all, irrespective of registration; however, the Certificate of Participation will only be provided to those who have registered for the event.
Join Kanooniyat’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also, check us out on Instagram and LinkedIn
- 9th Professor V.S. Mani Memorial International Law Moot Court Competition by Seedling School of Law and Governance, Jaipur National University: Register by Jan 17!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- 2023 NHRC-RGNUL Human Rights National Moot Court Competition: Register by Jan 20!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Jobs – 30th Dec 2022
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.