ABOUT WORLD CYBER SECURITY FORUM (WCSF)
World Cyber ??Security Forum (WCSF) is an internationally renowned cyber consultancy and web community that aims in improving cybersecurity awareness and acts as a source of techno-legal information for professionals, students, and teenagers around the world. It offers a blend of original content from IT professionals, peer-to-peer advice from the largest community of IT leaders, and an extensive library of professional resources from leading IT industry vendors.
ABOUT THE SESSION
With our increasing reliance on the internet, the concept of data privacy appears to be recognisable to everyone, even if most netizens prefer to ignore it. Many institutions/businesses make money by selling the personal data of their customers to the insurance firms, credit card companies, ad agencies, and others. Despite being aware of all the negative repercussions, netizens place data privacy at the bottom of their priority list.
Countries are developing new regulations or revising current ones to protect their citizens and their data. This Data Privacy Day, the World Cyber Security Forum is hosting a webinar titled “CHANGING NOTIONS OF DATA PRIVACY IN DIFFERENT NATIONS” to analyze the evolution of data privacy laws in various countries and how they have developed over time.
Know more about session: CLICK HERE
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Debbie Reynolds, popularly known as “The Data Diva”, is a world-renowned technologist, thought-leader, and adviser who specializes in global data privacy, cyber data breach response, and complicated cross-functional data-driven initiatives. Ms. Reynolds is an internationally recognised author, speaker, and a prominent media figure in the fields of global data privacy, data protection, and emerging technology.
- Please register by using the following link: CLICK HERE
- The last date to register is 27th January 2022.
- The session is free of cost and no fee is being charged by WCSF.
Following are the perks of attending the session on data privacy:
- Participation certificate to all. (T&C Applied)
- 10% discount on upcoming courses or workshops. (Any One Only)
Live query session with the expert.
Mail: [email protected]
Note: The lecture is open to all, irrespective of registration; however, the Certificate of Participation will only be provided to those who have registered for the event.
- Internship Opportunity – Judicial Integrity Network in ASEAN, UNDP : Apply by 19th May
- Legal Internship at Sapphire and Sage Law Offices, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Legal Jobs – 17th May 2022
- Assessment Internship at Arcum Global, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Call for Papers: International Seminar (12th Virtual) on Changing Dimensions of Media Law [June 25th] by Kerala Law Academy: Submit By June 2nd
- Know Your IP Week-23 Online Lecture/Webinar on topic: Contemporary Developments in Trademark Registration on 21-05-2022 by DPIIT IPR-Chair, Osmania University
- Arbitration Lecture Series by GNLU: 20th May 2022
- Legal Internship at Duroflex, Bengaluru: Apply Now
- Legal Internship at Yotta Infrastructure Solutions, Mumbai: Apply Now
- 3rd Edition of Project Dhananjay – Dhananjay 2022 by CAN Foundation (Financial Aid for NLU Graduates): Apply by 31st May 2022
- Legal Internship at Blockcube, Gurugram: Apply Now
- 3rd Shamnad Basheer Essay Competition on Intellectual Property Law (Prizes Worth 30k) by Spicy IP: Submit by 14th July 2022
- Legal Jobs – 14th May 2022
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with stipend) under Adv. Pratiksha Roy, Kolkata: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at Synergy Partners, Delhi: Apply by May 17!
- 1st RGNUL Arbitration Essay Writing Competition 2022: Submit by May 26!
- Paralegal (Contractual) at Vice Media, Bengaluru: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship (with stipend) at Kapil Dixit & Co. Advocates, Bangalore: Apply by May 22!
- Legal Internship at SoOLEGAL, Delhi: Apply by May 16!
- Legal Internship at NSG Law, Chandigarh: Apply Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.