About Centre for Trade and Investment Law
The Centre for Trade and Investment Law (“CTIL”) was established in the year 2016 by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India. CTIL’s primary objective is to provide sound and rigorous
analysis of legal issues pertaining to international trade and investment law.
CTIL’s mission is to create a dedicated pool of legal experts who could provide technical inputs for enhancing
India’s participation in international trade and investment negotiations and dispute settlement.
About the Opportunity
Centre for Trade and Investment Law intends to engage 02 (two) number of Senior Research Fellows and 02 (two) number of Research Fellows on a contractual basis.
Senior Research Fellow (SRF):
-Degree in Law (LL.B/B.A.LL.B./B.B.A.LL.B./B.Sc. LL.B).
(Preference shall be given to the candidates having minimum 2 (two) years’ experience of teaching OR research experience on issues related to WTO and legal aspects of International Trade and Investment Law).
Research Fellow (RF):
-Degree in Law (LL.B/B.A.LL.B./B.B.A.LL.B./B.Sc. LL.B)
The selected candidates will be paid fixed monthly remuneration of Rs. 48,000/- per month for the post of Senior Research Fellow and Rs. 36,000/- per month for the post of Research Fellow.
The maximum age of SRFs/RFs should be less than 35 years as on 01.3.2022
Note: Candidates completing graduation in 2022 should instead submit a certificate from the head of the
institution stating the expected year of completion of the course. Such candidates, if selected, can join only
after the submission of their degree certificate.
The appointment will be on a contract basis initially for one year, with a possibility of further extension based on the performance.
The selected candidate will need to join shortly upon selection.
Interested Indian nationals having the above mentioned educational qualifications and experience can apply
only online through the link given below latest by March 10, 2022.
How to Apply:
Only the shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail to appear for the written test and interview likely to be scheduled in the month of March 2022
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
- Call for Interns | Scaling City Institutions for India (SCI-FI) at Centre for Policy Research: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Noble Legal(Advocates & Solicitors), Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Bridge Legal India, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lex AV Attorneys LLP, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AK Bhambri and Associates, New Delhi: Apply by Dec 31!
- Call for Interns | Data Protection Intern at Tsaaro, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ostara Legal: Apply by Dec 26!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.