About SBA Group Solicitors & Consultants
SBA Group origin can be traced back to the year 1953 when a partnership firm of CAs was founded under the leadership of Late CA Sh. V. N. Bhargava. With its seven decades of quality richness, SBA Group has been able to serve its clients with the highest level of integrity, experience, expertise, unique quality and responsiveness. SBA Group have the distinction of being the first Indian consultants to provide legal services and consultancy to international clientele and leading business houses in protective international trade laws viz. anti-dumping, anti-subsidies, safeguards and origin rules etc.
SBA Group was first to represent the Government of India at the W.T.O consultations/penal proceedings in anti-dumping investigations and have also worked as arbitrators on issues related to international trade taxation on various international forums. SBA Group has been involved in more than 500 trade remedial investigations before the India, US, EU, Brazil, Turkey, Korea, Russia, Australia and South African authorities. SBA Group has a comprehensive team of experienced and qualified professionals including lawyers, chartered accountants, cost accountants, economists, company secretaries and technocrats. In the year 2019, SBA Group set-up its specialized vertical in New Delhi to strengthen its age-old international trade remedial practices and expanding its area of expertise to Customs disputes, Banking & Finance, Competition and Anti-trust Law, Corporate & Commercial Litigation, IPR, Direct and Indirect Taxes matters amongst others.
The Audit and assurance vertical of the SBA Group provides services to clients in highly integrated IT environments. The firms’ methodology allows use of modern techniques and programs to deliver the quality that transpires TRUST. With its strong values based system SBA Group is committed to build its long-term relationship of confidence with their clients by providing optimal business solutions in a cost-effective manner.
About the Internship Opportunity
Our international trade at SBA Group team invites applications for the position (2) of Legal Intern for immediate joining (Physical Mode). As an intern, you will work with a team of qualified and seasoned professionals on wide-ranging issues, including trade remedy investigations, tariff, and non-tariff barriers, WTO disputes, policy advisory for both government and private sectors
Preferred Skills and qualifications
-Candidates in their penultimate/final year of law degree or pursuing Masters in International Trade and Investment Law or having previous internship experience in the same domain will be preferred.
-Reasonable stipend will be offered to the candidates turning up for physical internships (Delhi or Jaipur office).
How to Apply:
Interested participants may write to [email protected] with latest CVs and a cover letter.
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
- Call for Interns | Scaling City Institutions for India (SCI-FI) at Centre for Policy Research: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Noble Legal(Advocates & Solicitors), Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Bridge Legal India, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lex AV Attorneys LLP, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AK Bhambri and Associates, New Delhi: Apply by Dec 31!
- Call for Interns | Data Protection Intern at Tsaaro, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ostara Legal: Apply by Dec 26!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.