About JSW One Platforms Ltd
JSW One Platforms is a venture founded by the world-renowned JSW group: pioneers in the world of core initiatives, such as cement, energy, and steel. JSW One, our integrated technology platform, seeks to transform India through increased transparency, trust, and ease-of-business. Because nothing should get in the way of your vision.
The JSW One Platforms are home to JSW One MSME and JSW One Homes. JSW One MSME, is a one-stop, multi-product digital marketplace, for MSMEs planning on taking their business to the next level. We connect manufacturers to resources, by leveraging JSW One’s collective access and expertise in the field. At JSW One Homes, we make sure that the journey, from plot purchase to moving in, is a happy one, where we are with our clients every step of the way.
Our dedicated team, of professionals and trusted contractors, handles the entire spectrum of services, for anyone seeking to build a home. With the growth of JSW One, our team is expanding and we’re always looking for fresh, dedicated individuals to join our team. At JSW One, we believe in creating an atmosphere of camaraderie and candour that facilitates efficient collaboration and a friendly, yet growth-oriented work-environment. Join us, and let’s transform India, together!
About the opportunity
JSW One Platforms Limited runs a B2B and a B2C e-commerce platform for facilitation of sale of steel, cement and paint and for delivery of construction services to customers, and is looking for a legal intern to join its Mumbai (Kalina) office.
1. Law student with a keen interest in corporate and commercial laws.
2. Currently in their 4th or 5th year (if pursuing a 5-year law degree) or in their final year (if pursuing a 3-year law degree).
3. The candidate should be willing to join in-person in the Company’s office in Kalina.
Scope of Work
Working with the legal and compliance team for (a) review of vendor contracts; (b) review of customer contracts; (c) research on a wide array of laws and preparing notes/memorandums; and (d) other tasks as may be assigned in relation to the ongoing business and current transactions.
1 to 3 months, on the basis of the continuing performance of the candidate.
Market standard, based on the performance of the candidate.
How to Apply:
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
- Call for Interns | Scaling City Institutions for India (SCI-FI) at Centre for Policy Research: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Noble Legal(Advocates & Solicitors), Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Bridge Legal India, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lex AV Attorneys LLP, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AK Bhambri and Associates, New Delhi: Apply by Dec 31!
- Call for Interns | Data Protection Intern at Tsaaro, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ostara Legal: Apply by Dec 26!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.