About Sapphire and Sage
Sapphire & Sage Law Offices is a boutique Indian law firm based at Delhi. The firm’s aim is to provide clear, concise and practical advice based on an in-depth knowledge of our domain expertise in niche sectors and general legal practices. The Practice area spans the entire spectrum in an array of business sectors viz, Aviation, International Commercial Arbitration, Infrastructure and Energy, Real estate, Insolvency and Bankruptcy, Banking and Finance, Corporate and commercial, Media and Broadcasting, Telecommunication, Defence to name a few. The law firm has been established with a vision to provide a platform for entities across the globe to find the best legal solution from the stage of incorporation to regular business practices by our domain experts who have super specialisation in their area of expertise, all under one roof.
About the Opportunity
Sapphire & Sage Law Offices is rolling out applications for the months of April-May for its internship program with the Corporate Team.
The work shall revolve around contract vetting, reviewing and redlining.
Students from 4th and final year (5years) and 2nd or final year (3year course) are encouraged to apply however, students with some prior will be preferred.
The Intern would be eligible for a stipend/engagement opportunity, if any, based on work performance only. Certificates will be awarded on completion of the internship.
Mode- In-office only
Location- Head office at Greater Kailash 2, New Delhi.
How to Apply:
Mail your CV, listing only relevant prior experience, if any, in the mail body (briefly) to- [email protected]
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
- Call for Interns | Scaling City Institutions for India (SCI-FI) at Centre for Policy Research: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Noble Legal(Advocates & Solicitors), Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Bridge Legal India, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lex AV Attorneys LLP, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AK Bhambri and Associates, New Delhi: Apply by Dec 31!
- Call for Interns | Data Protection Intern at Tsaaro, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ostara Legal: Apply by Dec 26!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.