Safe Ledger is looking for a Legal Intern to join our team in India. As a Legal Intern, you will be part of the legal team and the role will involve drafting and reviewing agreements. You will be responsible for providing legal advice. Also responsible for other general law functions and advice within the company.
Duration: 3 – 6 months
Location: Work from home
- To research and write in depth Finance and Legal advisory articles to enrich websites.
- Suggest the clients the right type of company based on their needs.
- Help entrepreneurs bring their ideas to realty by incorporating a new firm for them.
- Research and recommend about various government schemes and help clients avail the benefits of the scheme.
- To manage client needs, project planning & implementation, day-to-day operational matters and any emergency service requests;
- Collect market information and reflect client feedback to support the company’s business planning activity
- The intern will follow the latest amendments and notifications in companies act, GST and Income tax and other allied laws and analyse the underlying notifications and script the same in concise manner.
- You will work closely with product, support and delivery teams to drive business with assigned corporate
- You will maintain the corporate dashboard to track and monitor corporate activities and development
- Internship certificate
- Experience letter at the end of the internship
- Flexible work hours, work from home
- Chance to learn and be exposed to all sorts of challenges
- Opportunity to work on problems that are part of our company’s core
- Stipend at the end of the internship
Should you do an LL.M abroad? How can it help your career?
What Universities can you apply to? How to get a job abroad? Is pursuing LL.M a good fit for your career? What scholarships you can apply for?
Get answers for these and many more in this Free online 3-Day Bootcamp by LawSikho to be held on 28th to 30th August, 6 to 9 PM
Details here – click here
- Legal Internship Opportunity at ASBO Legal: Apply by August 31, 2021
- Digital Marketing Internship at Agami, Bengaluru: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at POSH at Work, Mumbai (Apply Now)
- Legal Internship Opportunity at KPS Advocates, Gurugram: Apply Now!
- Legal Analyst Internship at Tavaga (FinTech): Apply by August 31!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Dastawezz, Gurgaon: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Western Legal(India) LLP, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Internship Opportunity at Singhania & Partners LLP, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Research Assistants Required for IPR Chair Project by NALSAR University Of Law, Hyderabad (Apply by August 25)
- Legal Internship Opportunity at KJS Partners Legal LLP, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity with Law offices of Rajdeep Lahiri, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Internship Opportunity with Chambers of AOR Joel,New Delhi: Apply Now!
For More Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.