About Chambers of Abhinav Mishra
Founded in 2018 by Abhinav Mishra & Nivedita Chauhan, the Chambers has emerged as one of the eminent legal service providers for its diverse practice capabilities and caters to matters Pan India. The Chambers assists its clients by way of handling Litigations in Courts and Tribunals and also provides Corporate Advisory as well as legal Consultancy services, on matters pertaining to IBC, M&A, Competition Laws, Restructuring of Debt, White Collar Crimes, Real Estate Laws, IPR and Arbitration proceedings. Also, the Chambers is involved in assisting startup companies across different sectors by providing them with legal advisory and consultancy services to ensure legal compliance.
The Chambers has successfully dealt with many complex issues and have rendered legal opinions on laws specific to various industries. The Chamber has in a brief span of practice procured certain reportable judgments from the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India and Hon’ble High Courts of various jurisdictions. The Chamber also focuses upon promotion and development of legal education by organizing webinars under the banner of Indian Legal Renaissance on different topics pertaining to law. At the Chambers, we are dedicated to provide committed, realistic and pragmatic advice to our clients and guide them at each and every stage of the proceedings.
About the opportunity
Paid summer internship opportunity at Chambers of Abhinav Mishra
April to July 2022
4 weeks (subject to further extension based upon the performance of the candidate)
Only Students in 4th Year and 5th Year of (5) year integrated Law Course or 3rd Year Students of 3 Year Law Course or Students pursuing LLM to apply. We also welcome students in the final year to undergo an internship process of 3 (Three) months directly, which would serve as an assessment period for their future absorption as an associate with us.
The candidate must be:
e. Critical thinker
f. Fast learner
g. Be able to handle and thrive in a fast-paced environment
h. Be possessing strong communication and writing skills
INR 3,500/- extendable up to INR 15,000/- per month subject to the performance of the candidate.
How to Apply:
PS: We work on commitments and deadlines with Clients (Individuals/Govt./Corporates) Pan India and abroad. Only committed and dedicated candidates to show interest.
We will initially be allotting an internship of 4 weeks which shall be extended upon mutual discussion with the candidate on review of the work(s)/ assignment(s) performed/conducted by the candidate.
Interested candidates should e-mail their CV along with a cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line (“Application for Internship-“Month of Internship”)
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
- Call for Interns | Scaling City Institutions for India (SCI-FI) at Centre for Policy Research: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Noble Legal(Advocates & Solicitors), Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Bridge Legal India, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lex AV Attorneys LLP, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AK Bhambri and Associates, New Delhi: Apply by Dec 31!
- Call for Interns | Data Protection Intern at Tsaaro, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ostara Legal: Apply by Dec 26!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.