Legal Internship at Dunzo, Bangalore: Apply Now
Dunzo is an all-in-one 24X7 delivery platform, that picks and delivers anything and everything within the city while guaranteeing super-quick deliveries. Our Services include the delivery of packages, groceries, food, medicines, pet supplies, and more. Founded and headquartered in Bengaluru, Dunzo was incorporated in 2015. From the humble beginnings of a Whatsapp group, Dunzo has consistently proved its mettle as a convenience app and has grown from strength to strength.
Currently, we stand fully operational in 8 cities and counting! Dunzo prides itself on providing a spirited, fair, and transparent work environment for all its employees. We focus on nurturing careers and celebrating talent. Every opinion is given due consideration, and no voice is too feeble to be heard out. We’re also strong advocates of the work-hard-play-hard philosophy, and are not ones to shy away from a good time!
Legal Internship Details
Dunzo is hiring a Legal Intern.
- Liaising with external consultants on the licensing requirement
- Manage, track and maintain repository of the licenses and other compliance related documents.
- Co-ordinate with internal business partners and obtain the information/ documents required for obtaining licenses and maintaining compliance related documents.
- Lawyer or a non-lawyer – graduate
- Candidates must be able to work in a very fast-paced environment.
- Work collaboratively with the legal team and other stakeholders
- Consistently punctual and genuinely reliable
- Demonstrates good stewardship of time and resources
- Honest & humble to learn.
- Understands the Dunzo values and is representative of high ownership, respectful of others, empathetic and fearless in taking and giving feedback.
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Kohli & Kohli Law Associates, Gurgaon: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at GroupM, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with stipend) at Amikus AI, Bengaluru: Apply Now!
- Legal Assessment Internship at LK&BG Advocates & Solicitors, Delhi: Apply by April 08!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at StartDraft, Chennai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Thodur Law Associates, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Samisti Legal LLP, Hyderabad: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Thukral Law Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Mind Legal, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at EY, Gurgaon: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship (with stipend) at Law offices of Rajdeep Lahiri, Mumbai: Apply by Apr 03!
- Legal Internship Opportunity [with stipend] at Suipotens Law Office, Noida: Apply Now!
- Urban Fellows Programme (UFP) 2022-23 by IIHS, Bangalore: Apply by April 11!
- Legal Assessment Internship Opportunity at Jain & Partners, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship [with stipend] at Armitage Legal Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity [with stipend] at Remote Lawyer: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with stipend) at Verdictum: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship (with stipend) at Sapphire and Sage Offices, Gurgaon: Apply by April 02!
- Legal Trainees / Law Associates at Biswajit Sarkar Advocates – IP Attorneys, West Bengal (Apply Now)
- Legal Internship Opportunity at KS Legal and Associates, Mumbai: Apply Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.