Urgent requirement for a law student to intern with Invest India for legal regulatory and policy related work, focused on technology and data protection for the next 2-3 months.
About Invest India
The most awarded investment promotion agency in the world, Invest India is the advisor, guide, and facilitator to every investor looking to make a home in India. We are the first point of contact for global companies whom we handhold from the day they start exploring India as an investment destination and at every step of the way throughout their journey in the world’s most liberal investment destination.
-to be based in Delhi
– 4th or 5th year law student
-should have some prior knowledge on privacy and technology law
– good research skills
Application Procedure: Interested candidates may send their application at [email protected]
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at J&G Associates: Apply by November 15
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lily Thomas and Saju Jakob (Advocates & Solicitors)
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Neil Chatterjee: Apply Now
- Internship Opportunity with National Commission for Women, Delhi: Apply by Nov 30, 2021
- Research Internship (Paid) at Patrika Foundation, Jaipur: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Pachnanda Law Office, New Delhi (Apply Now)
- Legal Internship Opportunity at KD Law Offices, New Delhi (Apply Now)
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, New Delhi (Apply Now)
- Internship Opportunity at Lokpal of India, New Delhi (Apply Now)
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Confianzza Law Firm, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Jindal Solicitors & Associates, Chandigarh: Apply Now!
- The Urban Learning Internship Program [TULIP] by MoHUA: Apply Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.