Legal Internship (with stipend) at NK Law Associates, Bengaluru: Apply Now!
About NK Law Associates
NK Law Associates as a Law Firm that brings the right talent to every Client issue, regardless of the Complexity of the matter. We partner with our Client to deliver adoptive Legal Solutions in this world of economics and in the new challenging, ever changing open market.
NK Law Associates is an Integrated and dynamic Law Firm, wherein there is a pool of skills and knowledge derived from the earlier experience in the matters of Civil, Criminal, Corporate and Conveyance Matters which is interlocked with Legal Advice, Litigation, Sexual Harassment, Cyber Crime, Medical Negligence and more, to serve Clients from all industry sectors and across pan India.
Legal Internship Details
NK Law Associates is offering an internship of one month at Bengaluru.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Review Case Files
• Research Legal Cases and Legal Aspects
• Scrutiny and Omission of Legal Documents
• Court Visits with Advocates
• Internship Certificate
• CV enhancement
• Workplace Atmosphere and Culture
• Letter of Recommendation (performance-based)
• Training and Development
• Stipend based on performance.
• This is an offline internship. Our office is at Diamond District, Bangalore, India.
- 9th Professor V.S. Mani Memorial International Law Moot Court Competition by Seedling School of Law and Governance, Jaipur National University: Register by Jan 17!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- 2023 NHRC-RGNUL Human Rights National Moot Court Competition: Register by Jan 20!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Jobs – 30th Dec 2022
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.