About Lawkars Legal Solutions LLP
Lawkars Legal Solutions LLP or Lawkars was established with an aim to provide customized innovative efficient legal solutions to the upcoming corporate landscape in India. We are a full service legal solution Consultancy that caters to all corporates and start-ups. At Lawkars, we aim to disrupt the current legal service industry by offering subscription-based services for start-ups and corporates who do not wish to invest in full time ‘in house counsels’. Instead of provide transaction-based services, we provide ongoing legal services. We offer a complete bouquet of legal services. With offices in Delhi, Gurgaon and Sunnyville, California, we are here to add a new chapter to legal solutions with a right blend of personal expertise and technology.
Lawkars has grown multifold on the strength of its expertise and blend of technology to a multi-disciplinary team with lawyers, company secretaries, and software developers from across the globe. Our team is dedicated to innovate, envisage and deliver technology driven time and cost effective legal solutions to all our varied clients.
We are modern, solution oriented and inclusive in our outlook. At Lawkars, we believe in understanding the needs of our each client and layout an individualized arrangement of services as per each client’s unique requirement. We offer complete services ranging from advisory to corporate legal training to Legal Audit and Policy Drafting. We have team of experts who have worked as in house counsels across industries and understand the requirements and functionality of a full time in house counsel. We endeavor to understand, realign and effectuate our client’s commercial goals. We are transparent in our working and assist our client to keep their legal expense to the minimum.
About the Opportunity
Opportunity for legal interns for 3-6 Months Internship
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can send cv on [email protected]
- Internship Opportunity – Judicial Integrity Network in ASEAN, UNDP : Apply by 19th May
- Legal Internship at Sapphire and Sage Law Offices, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Assessment Internship at Arcum Global, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Legal Internship at Duroflex, Bengaluru: Apply Now
- Legal Internship at Yotta Infrastructure Solutions, Mumbai: Apply Now
- 3rd Edition of Project Dhananjay – Dhananjay 2022 by CAN Foundation (Financial Aid for NLU Graduates): Apply by 31st May 2022
- Legal Internship at Blockcube, Gurugram: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with stipend) under Adv. Pratiksha Roy, Kolkata: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at Synergy Partners, Delhi: Apply by May 17!
- Paralegal (Contractual) at Vice Media, Bengaluru: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship (with stipend) at Kapil Dixit & Co. Advocates, Bangalore: Apply by May 22!
- Legal Internship at SoOLEGAL, Delhi: Apply by May 16!
- Legal Internship at NSG Law, Chandigarh: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship (with stipend) at Axis Trustee Services Limited, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at Kulfi Collective, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Civis Consultatio Fellowship 2022: Apply by May 24!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with stipend) at SS Global Law Firm: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chair on Consumer Law and Practice, National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lawkars Legal Solutions LLP, Gurgaon: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chilana & Chilana Law Offices, Delhi: Apply by May 13!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.