About Lawkars Legal Solutions LLP
Lawkars Legal Solutions LLP or Lawkars was established with an aim to provide customized innovative efficient legal solutions to the upcoming corporate landscape in India. We are a full service legal solution Consultancy that caters to all corporates and start-ups. At Lawkars, we aim to disrupt the current legal service industry by offering subscription-based services for start-ups and corporates who do not wish to invest in full time ‘in house counsels’. Instead of provide transaction-based services, we provide ongoing legal services. We offer a complete bouquet of legal services. With offices in Delhi, Gurgaon and Sunnyville, California, we are here to add a new chapter to legal solutions with a right blend of personal expertise and technology.
Lawkars has grown multifold on the strength of its expertise and blend of technology to a multi-disciplinary team with lawyers, company secretaries, and software developers from across the globe. Our team is dedicated to innovate, envisage and deliver technology driven time and cost effective legal solutions to all our varied clients.
We are modern, solution oriented and inclusive in our outlook. At Lawkars, we believe in understanding the needs of our each client and layout an individualized arrangement of services as per each client’s unique requirement. We offer complete services ranging from advisory to corporate legal training to Legal Audit and Policy Drafting. We have team of experts who have worked as in house counsels across industries and understand the requirements and functionality of a full time in house counsel. We endeavor to understand, realign and effectuate our client’s commercial goals. We are transparent in our working and assist our client to keep their legal expense to the minimum.
About the Opportunity
Opportunity for legal interns for 3-6 Months Internship
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can send cv on [email protected]
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
- Call for Interns | Scaling City Institutions for India (SCI-FI) at Centre for Policy Research: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Noble Legal(Advocates & Solicitors), Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Bridge Legal India, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lex AV Attorneys LLP, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AK Bhambri and Associates, New Delhi: Apply by Dec 31!
- Call for Interns | Data Protection Intern at Tsaaro, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ostara Legal: Apply by Dec 26!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.