About ET Edge
The Economic Times is an integral part of the 175 years of The TIMES GROUP legacy, India’s biggest media conglomerate, with the publication having experience of over half a decade of reporting and analyzing in the field of business and finance. The Economic Times has been committed to creating the right environment for business to blossom in India. The Economic Times has been at the vanguard of Indian business for more than half a century, actively participating in the growth story of India Inc. Through ET Edge, it looks to address a key lacuna in the industry, that of the lack of a singular platform that brings together industry stalwarts, academicians, leading trend setters and policy influences of industry to discuss all that is relevant to their business arena.
Founded to empower multiple industries and segments by sharing critical business knowledge through strategic conferences and summits, ET Edge (an Economic Times initiative) strives to create a social and business ecosystem that is conducive to bringing about the changes required by the industry. As a catalyst for growth, ET Edge acts as the go-to knowledge destination for industry stalwarts and policymakers from the government. These platforms are not just the sole inflection point of receiving critical information, but also forging relationships at a global level.
About the Internship Opportunity
We at ET Edge – An Economic Times Initiative are looking forward to hire a full time legal intern.
It would be a paid in-office internship
The location is Goregaon, Mumbai
The only skills set required is good communication and written skills along with excellent legal knowledge. Law students can also apply.
Interested candidates can mail their CV’s to – [email protected]
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
- Call for Interns | Scaling City Institutions for India (SCI-FI) at Centre for Policy Research: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Noble Legal(Advocates & Solicitors), Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Bridge Legal India, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lex AV Attorneys LLP, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AK Bhambri and Associates, New Delhi: Apply by Dec 31!
- Call for Interns | Data Protection Intern at Tsaaro, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ostara Legal: Apply by Dec 26!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.