About Department of Legal Affairs (DoLA) Internship Program
Department of Legal Affairs (DoLA) organizes Internship Programme for young law students for doing internship. The purpose of this Programme is to well acquaint young law students with the working of Department of Legal Affairs by giving training in the field of research & referencing work, tendering legal advice in various specialized fields of law such as constitutional & administrative law, finance law, infrastructure law, economic law, labour law, conveyancing, arbitration & contract law etc.
Indian students who are pursuing studies in 2nd & 3rd year of the three-year degree course and in 3rd to 5th year of five-year degree course or students who have completed their LLB course from any recognized college/law school/university.
Duration of internship ordinarily remain for a period of one month. Such internship shall commence from the first working day of every month unless specified. Monthly internship shall tentatively start from June, 2022 till May, 2023.
Number of students for internship in a month
The maximum number of interns to be allowed in a given month will be 10-30.
The interns may be given an honorarium of Rs.5000/- on completion of their internship
The student willing to undergo internship program in Department of Legal Affairs may fill his/her application along with relevant documents/ a No Objection Certificate from his/her respective college/university. The application form can be accessed on the website (CLICK HERE) of the Department of Legal Affairs. The students are advised to fill up the form online and upload all the documents prior to the last date which will be mentioned on the website.
Selection of interns will be on first come first serve basis, subject to the availability of slot and approval of the Competent Authority. All further intimations will be sent through SMS and Emails respectively
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
- Call for Interns | Scaling City Institutions for India (SCI-FI) at Centre for Policy Research: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Noble Legal(Advocates & Solicitors), Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Bridge Legal India, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lex AV Attorneys LLP, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AK Bhambri and Associates, New Delhi: Apply by Dec 31!
- Call for Interns | Data Protection Intern at Tsaaro, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ostara Legal: Apply by Dec 26!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.