About Inttl Advocare
INTTL ADVOCARE was established in 1991 by Hemant Singh, Managing and Founder Partner as well as a leading IPR lawyer based at New Delhi with branch office at Mumbai. Hemant Singh has handled over 2000 IP litigation cases on various subjects such as trademarks, copyrights, industrial designs, patents etc. The firm has been involved in several landmark judgments delivered by Indian Courts in the field of IP.
The firm’s team comprises 34 professionals providing effective IPR prosecution and enforcement for their clients in India. Inttl Advocare has multi-jurisdictional practice in India, handling IP litigation and prosecution on all India basis and is one of the few IP law firms in India having significant expertise and experience in IP prosecution, enforcement, custom complaints as a part of broad spectrum of professional services in the fields of trade marks, copyright, industrial designs, patents, domain names and cyber squatting, geographical indications, traditional knowledge, unfair trade practices, unfair competition, consumer protection laws, right of privacy and publicity, corporate laws, commercial documentation, foreign collaborations, transfer of technology agreement and franchising, strategizing IP protection, trade secrets, know-how and breach of confidence, technical collaboration etc.
Inttl Advocare has had the privilege of representing some of the biggest and leading brands in the industry including but not limited to Foods and Beverages, Liquor, Garments, Cosmetics, FMCG, Fashion Accessories, Computer Software, Telecommunication, Media, Electronics, Telemarketing Industry, Pharmaceuticals, Automobiles, Biotechnology etc.
About the Internship Opportunity
Inttl Advocare is looking for onboard long-term interns for assessment internship.
This is an interesting opportunity for law students who are willing to explore their creative side and are willing to be a part of firm’s thought leadership initiatives.
Since this is an assessment internship, the interns’ ability to learn and adapt to the firm’s writing style and content dissemination formats will be a key competency to be developed. The candidates stand a chance to be absorbed by the firm once they qualify as a lawyer. Lawyers who intend to pursue a career in research, writing and creativity are encouraged to apply.
Law students in their final year, who are inclined towards research, knowledge management, and content creation and be a part of our research team responsible for knowledge dissemination and internal knowledge sharing initiatives at the firm.
· Assist lawyers and knowledge management teams in research on legal and economic developments.
· Researching and summarizing latest legislative developments, precedents and economic trends in the field of Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) and Information Technology (IT).
· Creating first-cut content of articles, blogs, and write-ups.
· Assist the knowledge management and social media teams in maintaining the schedule of posts/updates.
Mode of Internship
How to Apply
Interested candidates may send their CVs to [email protected].
- 9th Professor V.S. Mani Memorial International Law Moot Court Competition by Seedling School of Law and Governance, Jaipur National University: Register by Jan 17!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- 2023 NHRC-RGNUL Human Rights National Moot Court Competition: Register by Jan 20!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Jobs – 30th Dec 2022
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.