About Lex Hunt
The association is driven by passionate, dedicated, and experienced law graduates of various National Law Universities of India. They are committed to utilizing and sharing their experience of research, drafting, and preparation for memorial submissions, project or research paper submissions, and oral presentations along with related guidance required by law students.
About the Internship Opportunity
Lex Hunt is looking for passionate and enthusiastic interns who are willing to achieve better in the future. Being associated with Lex Hunt gives multiple advantages, inter alia, including research exposure, diverse culture, enriched drafting skills, etc.
They do not expect you to complete the assignment with daily time-hours restrictions. They strongly believe in the delivery of the assignments on time. They also understand the importance of time and hard work and for achieving this understanding of ours they have a policy of remunerating those interns who complete the assignments satisfactorily.
The students of 3 years or above (of 5 years course)/ 2nd year or above (of 3 years Course)
How to Apply
So, gear up dear students, and join the Lex Hunt for making your life easier and better. Kindly note that the last date for applying is 30.06.2022.
There will be the second stage of the selection process wherein the shortlisted candidates will be required to submit short articles on a given topic (to be assigned later) based on which the interns shall be selected for the internship.
For any query related to the internship, you may write on our email ([email protected]) or on our WhatsApp (+91-9302519175)
- 9th Professor V.S. Mani Memorial International Law Moot Court Competition by Seedling School of Law and Governance, Jaipur National University: Register by Jan 17!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- 2023 NHRC-RGNUL Human Rights National Moot Court Competition: Register by Jan 20!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Jobs – 30th Dec 2022
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.