About The Chambers of Bharat Chugh
Bharat Chugh graduated in law in 2011 and in 2013, at the age of 23, secured the first rank in the Delhi Judicial Service Exam, and was appointed as a Civil Judge/Metropolitan Magistrate where he served in various judgeship assignments in the 4 years that he spent at the Bench. In 2016, he resigned from judgeship and returned to the practice of law. Bharat has served as a Partner at L&L Partners (formerly Luthra and Luthra Law Offices) Bharat has served on various committees/policy discussions and has also been appointed as amicus curiae by the High Court to assist the court in some serious criminal cases.
He is also a part of the Young SIAC (Singapore International Arbitration Centre) steering committee. Bharat is a guest lecturer/resource person at various academies and has conducted training programs for aspiring and serving judges, IPS officers, investigators, prosecutors, arbitrators, defence counsels, company secretaries, aspiring resolution professionals (under IBC), doctors, prison officials, forensic experts, and corporate counsel. Bharat is an avid reader and writer and regularly writes on issues relating to law, the criminal justice system, commercial/tech law, arbitration law, and policy. Bharat currently practices as an Independent Counsel.
About the Internship Opportunity
Internship opportunity for our Gurgaon office.
Prime areas : Arbitration, Financial Crime Defence, Information Tech/Social Media.
How to Apply
- 9th Professor V.S. Mani Memorial International Law Moot Court Competition by Seedling School of Law and Governance, Jaipur National University: Register by Jan 17!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- 2023 NHRC-RGNUL Human Rights National Moot Court Competition: Register by Jan 20!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Jobs – 30th Dec 2022
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.