Call for Interns
A Kolkata based law chamber is looking for an intern* to assist in legal research and drafting in areas of Constitutional and Administrative Law, Matrimonial Law, Civil and Corporate Litigation.
LinkedIn Id of Jhuma Sen (Advocate at Sen Law Chambers) – Click here
1. 4th and 5th year law students of 5-year law programmes
2. 2nd and 3rd year law students of 3-year law programmes
A minimum commitment of 4 weeks, with starting date of 1st July 2021 (starting date negotiable)
What we are looking for:
1. Excellent research and writing skills
2. Familiarity with legal database like Manupatra, Supreme Court Cases etc.
3. Ability to prepare case notes, briefing notes etc.
4. Ability to meet strict deadlines
Please apply by sending a Cover Letter, CV and a Writing Sample to [email protected] with “Application for Internship” as subject by 28th June 2021.
Mode of Legal Internship
This is not an online internship.
- Volunteer Intern to Help Underserved In India Receive Health Care they Need – VIRTUAL with Tele-upchaar: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at FamPay, Bengaluru: Apply Now
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at KMA Attorneys: Apply by June 26, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Filing Rabbit: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Ayottaz: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at N.C. Jain Advocate & Associates, Jaipur: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AMRG & Associates: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at BlackRobe Chambers, New Delhi (Nov – Dec, 2021): Apply Now
For more Internship Opportunities CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.