About JEMTEC School of Law
School of Law, Greater Noida, is operating under the JIMS flagship in Delhi NCR and running B.A.
LL.B & BBA LL.B 5 year integrated programme since 2014. The School of Law from its inception
is committed to achieve excellence and highest academic standards in legal education. The Institute has an excellent infrastructure in support of high quality teaching, learning and research activities. The Institute has been established to cater to the growing needs of higher education in the country. The world class physical and academic infrastructure developed by the Institute, essential for imparting quality technical education,
facilitate the teaching learning process and delight the students, faculty, corporate visitors and parents.
About Debate and Discussion Society (D&DS)
The Debate & Discussion Society of JEMTEC School of Law, Greater Noida aims to promote all forms of debate such as MUNs, Parliamentary debates, Client Counselling Sessions, General Debates, Judgement Writing Competitions, Article Writing Competitions, Research Work, etc. The Society has a history of conducting various competitions such as Intra Debate Competition, Intra Judgement writing Competition, Youth Parliament, Article Writing competition, etc. Debate & Discussion Society of JEMTEC School of Law endeavors to promote a wide perspective of socio-political issues concerning different sects of the society amongst the students. For the same, it is organizing the 1st JEMTEC Model United Nations 2022 on issues that cover a wide range of subjects.
About the MUN
The Debate and Discussion Society (D&DS) of JEMTEC School of Law, Greater Noida is organising its 1st JEMTEC Model United Nations 2022 (1st JEMTEC MUN’22) on 15th & 16th of July, 2022 which is open for all school students from Delhi NCR. Students from classes 8th to 12th, irrespective of their stream are eligible to participate. The Committees for the event include:
1. UNGA (DISEC), the agenda for which is deliberation on “Combating violent non-state actors and countering the threat posed by improvised explosive devices.”
2. AIPPM, the agenda for which is deliberation on “Examining growing pseudo-secularism and communal hatred in India with special emphasis on religion in politics.”
3. STAKEHOLDERS MEET, the agenda for which is deliberation on “PSUs-Gem of India or sediments for the government. Is privatization a solution?”
4. INTERNATIONAL PRESS
JEMTEC School of Law is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), New Delhi. The institution is consistently offering education that ensures a career for the individual, fulfills the needs of the society, and meets the demands of the nation.
- The registration fee for UNGA(DISEC), AIPPM, SHM: Rs800/- per participant.
- The registration fee for International Press(IP) : Rs 600/- per participant.
- Make payment.
Click here for the Registration link: CLICK HERE
- After making payment, download the payment receipt.
- Click the registration form link and fill in the relevant details.
- Upload the fee receipt. Submit the form.
Account Holder: VIGHNESH BALAJI
Account Number: 50100293536068
Branch: GREATER NOIDA, UTTAR PRADESH
Account Type: SAVINGS
- 9th Professor V.S. Mani Memorial International Law Moot Court Competition by Seedling School of Law and Governance, Jaipur National University: Register by Jan 17!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- 2023 NHRC-RGNUL Human Rights National Moot Court Competition: Register by Jan 20!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Jobs – 30th Dec 2022
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.