About SR TekBox
SR TEKBOX is an Enterprise Software Solutions provider with a deep focus on solving difficult business problems with simple and innovative solutions. With our focus on innovation and excellence, we have introduced unique Enterprise applications that are being used by companies globally, to streamline and automate their business processes. Here’s a glimpse of the solutions we offer
? smartContract is an end-to-end contract management solution, which is designed to streamline & automate the complete contract life cycle -from contract request, authoring, negotiation, approval for ongoing obligation management, reporting, and analysis leading to standardization, transparency, compliance, and control over the contract management processes.
? smartBrokerSuite is the Number 1 – Business Management Solution for Institutional Equities Business in India. smartBrokerSuite integrates the functions of Equity Sales & Research, Corporate Access, Sales Trading, and Research over a dynamic and scalable platform. It maximizes client service coverage, improves business productivity, efficiency, and provide greater visibility and control over the crucial business operations.
? smartGRC is an integrated GRC platform that combines core functions of GRC into a single integrated platform. smartGRC enables organizations to pursue a systematic and organized approach to manage GRC-related strategy. It also allows organizations to proactively identify risk exposure, easily manage regulatory compliance obligations and control processes, and manage an end-to-end, powerful, and informative audit process.
About the Internship Opportunity
Looking for 2,3 Law interns to work for us temporarily* (WFH) at SR TekBox
Candidates pursuing a degree in BA LL.B., LL.B., or LL.M. can apply.
At least twelve weeks, however, it can be extended, if required.
High speed Internet Connection/ Laptop to work from home.
How to Apply
Interested people can mail their CV at [email protected].
*Given the work performance the role can be converted in to a permanent opportunity.
- 9th Professor V.S. Mani Memorial International Law Moot Court Competition by Seedling School of Law and Governance, Jaipur National University: Register by Jan 17!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- 2023 NHRC-RGNUL Human Rights National Moot Court Competition: Register by Jan 20!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Jobs – 30th Dec 2022
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.