DPIIT IPR Chair, Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) and DPIIT IPR Chair, Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT), Inter-University Centre for IPR Studies (IUCIPRS) are jointly organising a Hands-on Training on IP Research on ‘Quantitative Methods in Intellectual Property Research: A Software-Based Approach’ which will be held at GNLU from 22 August 2022 to 24 August 2022 in hybrid mode.
DPIIT-IPR Chair was established under the Scheme for Pedagogy & Research in IPRs for Holistic Education & Academia (SPRIHA) by the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT), Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India. Among few eligible Institutions, Gujarat National Law University have been accorded approval to set up the IPR Chair in 2018 to promote Intellectual Property (IP) education and foster IP research and inculcate a long-standing recognition and respect for one’s IP and others IP in the student’s mind.
About the Workshop
The current workshop is an effort to enrich the Research scholars in Intellectual proper ty on quantitative methods with hands-on training. This workshop is open to legal academicians, industry professionals, research scholars and students who are working in the areas of intellectual property law in India. There is a clear transition from conceptual to empirical research work in IP research. The core objective of this workshop is to make the researchers confident in analysing empirical data in their fields of intellectual property research. By providing an overview of empirical studies in different areas of IP, this workshop intends to help the target group learn more about how to approach and use data in their own research and scholarly work. All the sessions will be handled with lectures and practical exercises.
- The necessity of empirical studies in IP
- Making sense of IP data
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel in IP data management
- Use of Web scrapping in IP research
The link is the same for both registration & fee payment: CLICK HERE
For accommodation, contact any of the programme coordinators mentioned in the brochure.
|OFFLINE PARTICIPANTS:||Rs. 2360/- (Inclusive of GST. Inclusive of breakfast, working lunch and tea/snacks.Dinner and Accommodation charges will be intimated to the participants individually).|
|ONLINE PARTICIPANTS:||Rs. 1180/- (inclusive of GST)|
The date of the workshop is August 22 – 24, 2022.
The last date for submission of the application form is August 21, 2022.
Venue (Offline): Conference Hall,
GNLU Online platform- The link will be shared only with the selected online participants.
For more info, read the attached Brochure
- 9th Professor V.S. Mani Memorial International Law Moot Court Competition by Seedling School of Law and Governance, Jaipur National University: Register by Jan 17!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- 2023 NHRC-RGNUL Human Rights National Moot Court Competition: Register by Jan 20!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Jobs – 30th Dec 2022
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.