?The PHEO under the administrative control of H&UD Deptt. is responsible for providing safe drinking water to all the ULBs across the state. PHEO has so far executed many water supply project starting 1956 in all ULBs of Odisha.
The main function of the P.H.E.O is to plan, implement & maintain Urban Water Supply Schemes.The P.H.E.O under takes filed investigation, survey, data collection, preparation, execution & maintenance of W/S Schemes.It also takes care of operation & maintenance of sewerage system.
PHEO executes & maintains all water supply infrastructures in different ULBs as per the provisions envisaged in the annual budget.Public Health Engineering Works under State Plan, CSP, Drought, Flood, RLTAP, JnNURM, UIDSSMT are executed by PHEO.It provides technical guidance on engineering works executed by the NACs/ Municipalities/ Municipal Corporations of the state.
It also collects Water & Sewerage Charges (User Charges) from consumers.
About the Internship Opportunity
PHEO requires two interns to Manage Legal Files. Prepare PWC in consultation with concerned EE. Take Step for approval of PWC Submit the PWC with concerned Govt Advocate. Obtain info regarding devt of case time to time.
Number of Positions
Qualifications and Experience
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are from LLB,L.L.M,
- and specialisation from
- are available for duration of 6 Months
- have relevant skills and interests
Certificate and opportunities to get work with Govt office
How to Apply
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
- Call for Interns | Scaling City Institutions for India (SCI-FI) at Centre for Policy Research: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Noble Legal(Advocates & Solicitors), Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Bridge Legal India, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lex AV Attorneys LLP, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AK Bhambri and Associates, New Delhi: Apply by Dec 31!
- Call for Interns | Data Protection Intern at Tsaaro, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ostara Legal: Apply by Dec 26!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.