About Thomas George and Associates
Thomas George is the Founder and Managing Partner of Thomas George & Associates. The firm was founded in the year 1998 by Adv. Thomas George, a Graduate in Law and a Post Graduate in Marketing. He is an expert in Civil, Commercial, Family, Procedural and Criminal Law. From its inception, Thomas George & Associates (TG&A) has steadily expanded and diversified its areas of practice, and has progressed into a full-service law firm offering premium and efficient legal services in various fields of practice to clients, both national and international, representing a broad range of industries. The firm has successfully represented clients in contentious matters in the areas of Civil, Criminal, Administration, Banking, Arbitration, Corporate and Business Law.
We strive to provide effective, efficient and appropriate advice to solve challenges our clients face by balancing the dynamics of their needs and our legal expertise. The associates of the firm are highly experienced and innovative lawyers who are acknowledged as experts and highly successful in their respective fields.The members and affiliates of the firm include experienced associated from across the country, with extensive expertise in dispute resolution and large-scale corporate transactions. Our network of expertise extends throughout the country and advices clients both nationally and internationally. Our clientele includes a wide spectrum of clients based in India and abroad including finance houses, corporate firms, welfare associations and individual clients seeking legal assistance and guidance.
About the Internship
We at Thomas George and Associates have 6 vacancies for non-virtual internship for the coming month of September if you are interested we can confirm your application and the internship will be at Hyderabad starting from 01/09/2022.
Students from all law colleges including local law colleges
Interested candidates can send an email your CV with a covering letter to [email protected] with Subject internship for September, 2022.
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
- Call for Interns | Scaling City Institutions for India (SCI-FI) at Centre for Policy Research: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Noble Legal(Advocates & Solicitors), Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Bridge Legal India, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lex AV Attorneys LLP, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AK Bhambri and Associates, New Delhi: Apply by Dec 31!
- Call for Interns | Data Protection Intern at Tsaaro, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ostara Legal: Apply by Dec 26!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.