About Ajmani & Law Partners
Advocate Lalit Ajmani is the Founder and Managing Partner at Ajmani & Law Partners (earlier ‘Law offices of Adv. Lalit Ajmani’).
Mr. Ajmani, despite being a first-generation lawyer, has been able to establish his own full-service law firm at quite young age.
Mr. Ajmani handles diverse spectrum of cases pertaining to civil, commercial, defamation, matrimonial etc; and he regularly appears before different courts located in various parts of the country including Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan, and Bhopal,. Moreover, he is regularly consulted by foreign individuals and corporations.
Mr. Ajmani’s writings and research pieces are covered by major media houses including Live Law, IP leaders, etc.
Further, he is regularly invited by various law colleges and institutions to chair various competitions, webinars and other events.
About the Opportunity
Looking for interns (preferably on a long term basis).
We are looking for law interns preferably who can meet the following requirements: –
-the person must have cleared his/ her 1st year
[We won’t be able to offer any slot to First-year students whether they are in 5-year course, or pursuing 3-year LLB course)]
-willing to work for 2 months
-available for immediate joining
PS- Final year litigation enthusiasts who are willing to pursue their career in litigation will be given preference
can do the hybrid internship – meaning intern may need to report physically twice/ thrice a week
The interns are required from 22 August till the end of this year, so the applicants may apply for any two consecutive months
How to Apply:
Send your cv and 2 writing samples to
If you don’t send 2 writing samples, then your application may not get considered at all.
Though we try to respond to every application, however, if you don’t receive any communication from us within 2 weeks from the date of your email/ application, then consider your application not selected.
LAST DATE: 30 Aug 2022
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
- Call for Interns | Scaling City Institutions for India (SCI-FI) at Centre for Policy Research: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Noble Legal(Advocates & Solicitors), Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Bridge Legal India, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lex AV Attorneys LLP, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AK Bhambri and Associates, New Delhi: Apply by Dec 31!
- Call for Interns | Data Protection Intern at Tsaaro, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ostara Legal: Apply by Dec 26!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.