About Law Chambers of Laksh Khanna
Over a decade of experience in providing legal services that encompass all aspects of litigation, dispute resolution and advisory services.
Laksh Khanna began his professional journey in 2010 with the Drafting & Legal Research Team at Thomson Reuters, Delhi (now acquired by EY). Thereafter, in 2012 I joined the Criminal Litigation team at Karanjawala & Co., a Tier 1 – Legal 500 Firm, where I worked for over 5 years.
In March, 2017, he started practice as an Independent Litigation Counsel with a focus on Economic Offences, White Collar Crimes and other criminal offences. Over the years, he has worked with industry leaders from varied sectors including top pharmaceutical companies, real estate firms, homebuyer associations, media houses, banks, hotels, etc.
he is currently serving as an Additional Public Prosecutor in the High Court of Delhi.
About the Internship Opportunity
The Law Chambers of Laksh Khanna, Additional Public Prosecutor, High Court of Delhi is looking to hire a long term paid intern for it’s office located in Hauz Khas, New Delhi.
Students in the final or penultimate year of college who are looking at a long term internship opportunity in criminal litigation and understand the concept of accountability should apply. Bonus points for people who are fun, creative or talented.
Kindly email a brief description of yourself alongwith your CV to [email protected]
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
- Call for Interns | Scaling City Institutions for India (SCI-FI) at Centre for Policy Research: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Noble Legal(Advocates & Solicitors), Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Bridge Legal India, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lex AV Attorneys LLP, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AK Bhambri and Associates, New Delhi: Apply by Dec 31!
- Call for Interns | Data Protection Intern at Tsaaro, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ostara Legal: Apply by Dec 26!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.