About Manasi Bhushan
Manasi Bhushan is an Advocate , DLSA Panel Lawyer & Guest Lecturer.
About the Internship
Our chamber will be hiring approximately 10 interns who are willing to intern for a minimum period of 2 months in between September 2022 until February 2023. Requirements are:
Fourth Year / Fifth Year of the Five Year Course or Second Year / Third Year of the Three Year Course;
This internship is for minimum period of two months, offline and the work will be from the Chamber. The Chamber is located in North West Delhi.
The timing of the internship will be from 10 am to 7 pm. If you are not from Delhi, you may consider accordingly while appearing for the interview round.
Area of Work
Since an intern is cast with heavy responsibilities, therefore we expect sincerity and dedication while working in the office. Therefore, it is better to back out of one thinks of doing the internship for only namesake.
Interns are required to carry laptop as one is expected to draft, research, frame legal opinions, attend client meetings, court hearings and do field visits whenever required.
Since it is expected to visit courts, government offices and alike for legal matters throughout Delhi, therefore, intern should be willing to travel either by private vehicle or through public transport. Needless to mention, in the mornings, interns are expected to go to court first and thereafter report in the chamber.
If performance is found satisfactory and interns are willing to extend their internship, we would prefer long term interns as it would be beneficial at both the ends.
Stipend is given based on performance.
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
- Call for Interns | Scaling City Institutions for India (SCI-FI) at Centre for Policy Research: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Noble Legal(Advocates & Solicitors), Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Bridge Legal India, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lex AV Attorneys LLP, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AK Bhambri and Associates, New Delhi: Apply by Dec 31!
- Call for Interns | Data Protection Intern at Tsaaro, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ostara Legal: Apply by Dec 26!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.