GoodWorker is a job matching platform that connects blue-collar workers and potential employers in India with one another.
The platform provides blue-collar workers with a digital, verifiable profile to empower them to more efficiently seek employment.
It enables employers to have full confidence in the authenticity of employment credentials presented by potential employees.
Millions of skilled workers in India continue to face major challenges finding employment in India. Workers are inevitably reliant on intermediaries, who often fail to deliver on skill-matching and long-term growth prospects for workers.
For the first time ever, we are providing workers in India with a digital, verified biodata through the Good Worker platform. Workers in India can now be empowered to find jobs more easily, secure their livelihood and establish a formal career. At the same time, employers will also be able to enjoy improved efficiencies and cost benefits in hiring the right worker.
Good Worker is built on Affinity, an open and interoperable ecosystem that enables users to have control and ownership over their data. Both Good Worker and Affinity are seeded by Temasek, a global investment company headquartered in Singapore.
We are looking for a world-class team to build and scale our startup to reach several million workers by 2025. This role at Good Worker provides a unique opportunity for a high performing individual to have broad impact. You will work closely with a talented and diverse group of engineers, product managers and industry experts.
About the Opportunity
GoodWorker Technologies Private Limited seeks Legal Interns, to support the in-house legal team in their day-to-day responsibilities
Our legal team is in search of a Legal Intern with a keen interest in transactional laws, technology and privacy laws and IP laws to assist in handling a wide range of legal and compliance issues that arise from business operations, sales and marketing along with employee matters.
The Legal Intern will assist the legal team in:
- Drafting and reviewing a variety of commercial agreements.
- Advising the business teams on day-to-day legal queries as well as on legal strategy for scaling business.
- Identifying opportunities or potential risks to GW’s or Affinidi’s business.
- Maintaining existing deal databases ensuring clear and concise updates for operational excellence.
- Being sensitive to and staying updated on law in order to contribute to, impact on analyse opportunities and issues.
- Collating and communicating knowledge within the legal team members.
Is in either:
- 4th and 5th year of the 5-year integrated legal course; or
- 3rd year in the 3 year LLB program, and has strong interest in transaction laws, commercial contracting, technology laws and intellectual property law. Prior corporate internship experience is preferred.
- Is adaptable, flexible, pragmatic and solution oriented. Must be updated with developments in law, specifically in the field of technology privacy and IP laws. Must be willing to work in the digital and information age and should be prepared to use technology tools. Has a personal laptop for carrying out internship assignments and must be willing to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement, if required.
- Is articulate, with great communication drafting skills and is highly effective in English.
Location and Duration
We are looking to hire interns for a period of 3 to 6 months. This is a physical internship, and you will be required to work from Bangalore.
How to Apply:
- 9th Professor V.S. Mani Memorial International Law Moot Court Competition by Seedling School of Law and Governance, Jaipur National University: Register by Jan 17!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- 2023 NHRC-RGNUL Human Rights National Moot Court Competition: Register by Jan 20!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Jobs – 30th Dec 2022
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
For More Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.