About the ADR Cell of USLLS, GGSIPU
The ADR Cell of USLLS, GGSIPU, is a faculty cum student-run forum that endeavours to foster and instil a vibrant culture of ADR amongst the student community.
The cell aims to do so through meaningful engagement with field experts, and various stakeholders, while also organising thought-provoking events. The ADR Cell is a research-oriented body and aims to disseminate information on the cutting-edge issues surrounding the field of ADR.
Furthermore, the Cell has conducted various drives in the interest of legal awareness and legal aid.
About the Opportunity
GGSIPU’s USLLS Alternative Dispute resolution cell is making a call for internship applications from eligible law students for its field research team.
The internship program is open for application to students pursuing BA/BBA LLB(HONS) in reputed law universities/institutes.
The Intern should be based in Delhi/Delhi-NCR due to the nature and convenience of internship tasks.
The internship program will take place from September 10 to 31, September 2022.
Nature and Mode of Internship
The intern will be expected to undergo intensive research during the period of the internship. The intern will be required to work on assigned field work. The Intern would be expected to visit the sites on certain occasions, therefore the mode of internship is hybrid.
The interns would have to submit the hardcopy of the research work at the conclusion of the internship.
1. A certificate of internship shall be provided on successful completion of the tasks during the internship period.
2. Letter of Recommendation would be provided to the best performing intern.
3. No payment/stipend to interns will be made during the internship.
4. The internship does not provide any future rights for employment at USLLS.
Apply latest by September 10th, 2022
How to Apply
Fill out the attached google form: CLICK HERE
For any details, please write to: [email protected]
or you may contact the student coordinators:
Ms. Teesha- [email protected]
Ms. Vani Garg- [email protected]
- 9th Professor V.S. Mani Memorial International Law Moot Court Competition by Seedling School of Law and Governance, Jaipur National University: Register by Jan 17!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- 2023 NHRC-RGNUL Human Rights National Moot Court Competition: Register by Jan 20!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Jobs – 30th Dec 2022
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.