About Sirius Legal
Sirius Legal is a solution-oriented, results-driven law office headquartered in Mumbai, with an experienced team of 20-25 people representing clients in Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Delhi, Jaipur, Cuttack and Nagpur. Our lawyers possess an exceptional blend of litigation, corporate and in-house experience, which puts them in a great position to understand the requirements and expectations of clients, and deliver results with utmost professionalism. Sirius Legal is presently providing legal services, in the practice areas pertaining to civil laws and white-collar crimes, as well as corporate secretarial services to financial institutions, corporate houses, start-ups and individuals.
Our team possesses noteworthy dispute resolution as well as corporate advisory experience, and regularly represent clients before various courts, tribunals and other local authorities/forums in Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Delhi, Kolkata, Jaipur, Cuttack and Nagpur. Sirius Legal focuses on, and specializes in, providing accurate, timely, effective and end-to-end legal advice to clients and collaborating with them to achieve the best possible outcome. While advising the clients on their legal rights and obligations, we also assist them in shaping their expectations on what can be realistically achieved, so that they can make an informed decision. Sirius Legal intends to be a one-stop shop for its clients, and hence our service offerings focus on providing comprehensive solutions.
About the Opportunity
Sirius Legal is presently looking for 3 interns (two physical and one virtual) to join our Mumbai office in the month of October 2022
Though students of 3rd year or above (for 5 year course) and 2nd year or above (for 3 year course) are preferred, a 2nd year student (for 5 year course) may also apply for this position. The office would not entertain the applications of 1st year students, irrespective of their course.
The nature of work will be research and drafting, as well as assisting in the drafting of, petitions, pleadings, agreements and notices. The intern(s) shall also accompany the advocates to courts and tribunals.
The duration of internship is going to be minimum 1 month, which is extendable subject to the performance of the intern and availability of slots.
Interested candidates may send their CV, along with a covering letter explaining their interests and reasons for applying for the position, to [email protected].[UPDATE: We have already filled the slots available for virtual interns, hence we will be unable to consider any further virtual internship applications.]
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Bajaj Allianz, Pune: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AMRG & Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply by Sep 30!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Office of a Sitting Judge at the Delhi High Court: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with stipend) at the Law Office of Aishwarye Dubey, Mumbai: Apply by Oct 10!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with stipend) at Verdictum: Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Junior Lawyer at Independent Thought, Greater Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Thomas George and Associates, Hyderabad: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at WDE- World Disputes Ecosystem: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at ConsultCorp Legal Services, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at G D Bansal & Associates, Jaipur: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at KZJ Partners, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Angad Haksar & Associates Law Firm, Jaipur: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Sirius Legal, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lynx Litigation Partners, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with stipend) at Jawa Capital Services, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Call for Membership at CanonSphere: Apply by Sept 24!
- Legal Internship (with stipend) at Chamber of Advocate Manasi Bhushan, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship (Legal Content Writer) with stipend at KSK Advocates: Apply Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.